The evil saint of online games

Roland56

The evil saint of online games

Сообщение Roland56 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:58 am

At the same time, the ancient gods and elephants trample on all directions, dancing strong trunks, surrounded by a law of power, containing the power of heaven and earth, rolling to the blood-winged dragon, tearing the void with absolute power, pulling out mountains and rivers, indomitable spirit. Legend has it that in ancient times, the elephant's body was the backbone of heaven and earth, and its trunk could hold up a piece of heaven and earth, with boundless power to suppress demons. Roar! As soon as the blood-winged dragon roared, heaven and earth were in turmoil, and the dragon's power rolled in, flooding all directions. It opened its claws and grabbed the trunk of the ancient God elephant. It opened the trunk abruptly and fought with it, making flesh and blood fly everywhere, inextricably. The two kings of the great mythical beasts fought against each other, shocking the world, weeping ghosts and gods, and shaking all the people. Every time they collided, the central battlefield shook three times. Of course, the most eye-catching battle must belong to Wu yuan and the King of the God of War. The intensity of the battle between the two men is better than that of the King of the two gods and beasts. One shot is a big collision of nirvana skills. Small skill, also dare to show off in front of me, see how I break it. Evil Saint Shakes Heaven Fist! Wu yuan snorted coldly, the spirit of war was surging, the divine power was unparalleled, the unparalleled meaning collapsed through the ages, the power of good and evil burst out, congealed into a physical law, burst out a thousand times the power, hit the evil saint king's evil saint shaking fist, a fist shaking heaven and earth, with a bonus damage to all living beings, with 80% explosive damage, 70% irreparable damage,Vending Machine Motor, 60% permanent damage. Fifty percent of the power to kill, facing the desperate shot of the king of the God of war. Boom! One punch and one shot collided, arousing a brilliant light, with the two as the center of a violent explosion, shaking the central battlefield, shaking countless players'blood and gas rolling, life value falling down, and some players died directly. At this moment, the Catholic practitioners all retreated to the distance to watch, so as to avoid unnecessary casualties. Poof! The king of the God of war spurted a mouthful of blood, back a kilometer, the right hand holding the gun shook, the tiger's mouth broke,24v Gear Motor, blood flowed, along the gun of despair dripping down the battlefield. His eyes flashed the color of shock, showing a ferocious smile, Yin said deeply: "The Evil Sage King has no chance. He really lives up to his reputation. It's worth my full effort to stand.". The light of the God of war, bless my body, desperate cover, protect my body, I am the God of war, the world is unique, the God of battle anger, blood into a river! The king of the God of war made a strong attack, received the light of the God of war, and offered a desperate canopy, bursting out a thousand times the fighting power, breath like a dragon, nine-color halo burning, matchless power enveloped the battlefield, the road began to revolve around him, heaven and earth submitted to his feet. At this moment, the king of the God of war, like the legendary ultimate of the tenth generation, came down to earth, with unparalleled power, invincible in the world, Small Geared Motors ,12v High Torque Motor, and all living beings submitted. Kill! The king of the God of war raised his head to the sky and roared through the rainbow. He darted toward Wu yuan, brandishing the gun of despair and the shield of God. Each blow had the power to kill those below God. Good for you! Wu yuan gave a loud shout, like spring thunder, which overwhelmed the momentum of the King of the God of War. His guns and swords moved together, and he had a fierce battle with the King of the God of War. Jingle, jingle. The sound of the crash was heard all the time, and the speed of the two men was getting faster and faster, so fast that they could not see the action, only to see the light flashing all over the sky, which made people dazzled. In the blink of an eye, the two men collided more than 1800 times, more than a humanoid machine. In each collision, the king of the God of war vomited three liters of blood, while Wu yuan was safe and sound, from which we can see that Wu yuan's attack power is far greater than that of the king of the God of war. Excluding the hidden strength of the King of the God of War, according to the data, he is not Wu yuan's opponent, death is sooner or later. But I do not know why, the king of the God of war this guy's life value is clear to the bottom, but stand firm, and life full value, like an immortal, as if life value to him is just a number. Weird, ***ing weird! "What's the matter?" Wu yuan, who had a strong heart, also frowned and wondered whether this guy was the cockroach of the cockroaches or the living dead in the rumors. Mother, no matter what you are, if you don't die, I will beat you down until your peach blossoms blossom. Evil holy heaven and earth lock a thousand years! Wu yuan was so ruthless that he formed the evil holy king's unique magical power, the evil holy heaven and earth, and netted the king of the God of war. I am the master of my heaven and earth. In Wu yuan's heaven and earth, the strength of the King of the God of War has dropped by 50%.
Generally speaking, trapped in nine generations of matchless heaven and earth, the strength is reduced by 20%, which is like Wu yuan's heaven and earth coming to the situation of 50% of others. You should know that with their cultivation, any gap is a fatal threat, not to mention the gap between 50% and 20%, which can cause fatal damage. What a terrible evil heaven and earth, not weaker than my ultimate heaven and earth, with such a once-in-a-lifetime opponent, I like it very much. The king of the God of war was startled, trapped in the evil holy world, he felt great pressure, the shadow of death enveloped his heart, lingering, movement, strength, defense and so on, all aspects were greatly constrained, this is a sign that has never been seen since he came back from Tongtian Mountain. Death, only in the face of death, can I arouse my instinct, constantly surpass myself, improve myself, and become the ultimate person of ten generations. The king of the God of war has an extraordinary mind. He is hidden in a difficult situation without any discouragement or fear. Instead, he is used to temper himself. At this moment, Wu yuan in the eyes of the King of the God of War is the best grindstone to sharpen his edge. Ten thousand swords return! Wu yuan understood that the general attack could not kill the king of the God of war who had the ultimate power, so as soon as he made a move, he would kill ten thousand swords. He turned himself into a sword, a combination of man and sword, and a collection of ten thousand kinds of swords. With a bang, he split the king of the God of war. His body was split inch by inch, and the battlefield was stained with blood. He was permanently injured one by one. It seemed that he was dead. I'm afraid I can't live with such an injury. However, the powerful vitality of the King of War is beyond everyone's imagination. The broken body emits sacred white light, becomes crystal clear, and reorganizes in full view of the public. Ultimate power, immortal! Ultimate heaven and earth, now! The king of the God of war was calm and relaxed, offering the ultimate power to restore life, and then offering the ultimate heaven and earth, crashing into the evil holy heaven and earth of Wu yuan. Boom! With a loud noise, the two worlds collided and turned into a brilliant glow all over the sky, which finally disappeared and returned to nothingness. Poof! Poof! The two worlds are equally divided, each of them retreats ten thousand meters, blood spurts wildly,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, the value of life reaches the bottom, and the world is shattered, causing serious trauma to the source. ichgearmotor.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»