Mercenary world

Roland56

Mercenary world

Сообщение Roland56 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:58 am

Sha Ruo did not think of summoning his phantom beast Fire Phoenix until the moment he fell into the lava. This is no wonder, Sha Ruo is not the kind of particularly intelligent girl, this kind of brainwave or even a critical moment of what things, is not expected to appear in Sha Ruo. Phantom beasts, in known experience, can be divided into at least two categories-psychic phantom beasts and ordinary phantom beasts. This channeling phantom beast is completely different from what people usually call phantom beast channeling. The latter means that the phantom beast can sense the intention of the knight in the war, so as to exert greater fighting power. The former refers to the quality of the phantom beast. Of course, the quality of the psychic phantom beast is not a little bit better than the ordinary phantom beast. In Sha Ruo's Phantom Beast Knights, the three Phantom Beast Knights who were related to the small mercenary regiment eventually all got the psychic Phantom Beast. With the passage of time, something shocking happened. Chi Aotian's black earth dragon has undergone tremendous changes in the process of entering the Holy Garden of Phantom Beasts, thus becoming an unprecedented necromancer; Later, in the first battle of Xilin Island, Miss Yingying suffered a narrow escape from death. At that time, Sha Ruo's fire phoenix showed its magical side for the first time. It actually shed tears. The crystal clear tears miraculously brought Ying back to life. Of course, this is not only all, in the moment when Sha Ruo fell into the lava, without any call, the fire phoenix suddenly appeared beside Sha Ruo. At the last moment, the huge Firebird wrapped Sha Ruo tightly with its red wings of fire and fell into the rolling lava with Sha Ruo. At the time, I had no idea what had happened. Just feel, the eyes become red in an instant, I vaguely feel that it seems to be fire, but in front of me is a thick layer of translucent objects, outside this layer of objects, is the red lava, on my side, foot, head slowly flowing past, I watched all this.. "I even thought I was dead.." Sha Ruo recalled what had happened. All that exists is my soul. The translucent object floated motionless in the lava, and there was no sound around it! Sha Ruo carefully poked the translucent object with his finger, which was very strong and motionless. Finally, I don't know how long it took, the red lava suddenly shook violently, the rolling lava ran past Sha Ruo at a very fast speed, the lava whistled like a huge wave, the translucent object was pushed and torn by the lava and constantly hit the underground stone, Sha Ruo watched the translucent object in order to counter the invisible force, a little bit of golden red light, even so, did it. Translucent objects are still constantly broken by rocks in the impact, and the place where they are broken suddenly emits a more powerful and dazzling light. The turbulent lava finally slowed down again, smart interactive whiteboard , and in the underground, I don't know how long it took, Sha Ruo almost fell asleep in a coma, but suddenly, a huge force was added to the translucent object. Sha Ruo was tightly wrapped in a translucent object, and the scene in front of him changed dramatically in an instant. It seemed that a powerful force suddenly grabbed Sha Ruo and the translucent object from an infinite height and pulled them up in an instant. The red magma disappeared after a moment, and then the eyes suddenly became dark, with occasional golden, white and green spots of light turning into thin lines and disappearing downward. A heavy pressure fell from the sky, and Sha Ruo felt as if his heart was being crushed by the pressure on the soles of his feet, and the blood on his body was being crushed on the tips of his toes. In the pitch black, only the darkness overhead seemed to flicker with a scarlet spark.
Dark environment, in the feeling seems to exist only a few breaths, suddenly. Sha Ruo looked through the translucent red object, and everything became bright! After a moment's pause, Sha Ruo felt the semi-red transparent object around him move gently, then sent out a low call, and in the next moment, the semi-transparent object turned into an illusion, and the colorful flying feathers trembled and opened in the red undercoat! At this moment, Sha Ruo was surprised to find that it was really a fire phoenix that had just wrapped itself tightly under the lava! It was at this moment that Sha Ruo found that in a very short time just now, he had strangely crossed the mountains from thousands of meters below to the high altitude, and the white and red clouds were rolling down from his side like a tsunami! How is that possible? How could you cross those thousands of meters of rock? Sha Ruo can't believe this happened at all. Fire phoenix several meters long wings open in the air against the wind, the speed of the girl and the phantom beast rising suddenly decreased, but this is only a matter of a moment, the huge force falling from the sky simply ignored the little force shown by the fire phoenix, the Firebird sent out a trembling cry, and more rapid air flow rolled past the Firebird with a hissing sound. The five-meter-long wings were torn by the wind and clung tightly to the Firebird's sides, unable to open any more. In the gale, Sha Ruo squinted his eyes and looked into the sky. Just tens of meters in front of him, there was a fist-sized dark red dot. It looked like a burning flame. The flame flew into the sky with itself and the fire phoenix. Whether man or phantom beast, in the face of the unrivaled power between heaven and earth, they all looked so small that they were in a mess, and the fire phoenix no longer struggled, tightly folded its wings, and looked at everything changing rapidly in front of it like Sha Ruo. As the flame flew to the sky, everything in front of us became brighter and brighter, and the floating clouds became less and less. In the end, there was no cloud around us, but it was bright and dazzling! Things will turn around when they reach the extreme, the dazzling light begins at the next moment, suddenly becomes dark slowly, and eventually, everything in the sky turns black. Sha Ruo looked back again, only to find that everything below was covered by countless white clouds. Just as everything became dark, a loud noise came from the top of Sha Ruo's head! At this point, Sha Ruo's eyes lit up again! The girl couldn't believe her eyes!. hsdtouch.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»