Upgrade to God _ 202002 15155550

Roland56

Upgrade to God _ 202002 15155550

Сообщение Roland56 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:50 am

The black-robed man stood in the void, enveloping the place of Zhong Ling with his mind, and attacking the puppet Chen Feng from time to time. He was not worried that someone would come to rescue Zhong Ling, because in such a short distance, his mind could monitor Zhong Ling's every move very well, and since the other side chose to distract himself, it showed that he was far weaker than himself, and he could catch up with the other side at any time and kill him in one fell swoop. Said, look at the puppet Chen Feng's posture, should only be a single person, do not seem to have other companions, so there is no need to worry about Zhong Ling. The rope was quickly untied by Chen Feng. Chen Feng estimated the time in his heart and whispered in Zhong Ling's ear, "Miss Zhong, is your cultivation still there?" "My spiritual root has been sealed, and now I can't mobilize the spiritual sea in my body at all, and there is nothing left in my body!" Zhong Ling knew that time was pressing and did not hide it. # # # Answered. Chen Feng listened, frowned slightly, looked ahead, then estimated the time in his heart, at this time from the beginning of the battle to now, has passed about more than three minutes, that is to say, he and Zhong Ling must be out of danger in two minutes, otherwise he has to appear in the first battle. Thinking fast, Chen Feng filtered the surrounding mountains and all the places that could be hidden in his mind. Then he said to Zhong Ling: "There is a hidden earth cave hundreds of meters to the left. As long as we can get to the earth cave in a short time,86 smart board, things will turn around. Are you ready?" Following the sound, Zhong Ling looked to the left, but now she had lost all her cultivation, and the moonlight was not very bright, so she could barely see a few meters around her. Forget it, follow me! With that, Chen Feng grabbed Zhong Lingyu's hand and flew toward the darkness on the left. Zhong Ling felt the warmth coming from his hands, and his heart was filled with a trace of strangeness. His big eyes looked around in horror, but he could not see any trace of Chen Feng. Although the two people can not run Reiki at this time,smart board interactive whiteboard, but fortunately perennial practice, the constitution is naturally much stronger than ordinary people, so even ordinary running, the speed of the two people is extremely fast. Uh The black-robed man, who was constantly attacking the puppet in the air, turned his head in astonishment at the same time as Zhong Ling was moving, his eyes flashing fiercely, and he cursed in a low voice. Even though he was about to return to the camp, at the same time as he had just made a move, the puppet Chen Feng, who seemed unable to fight again, suddenly roared, and his golden light flowed like a God toward the man. ! Go back and get that # # # back! The man shouted at the other monks, and the other monks understood and moved their bodies one after another, flying behind them, but the puppet Chen Feng was not ready to let them go, only to see his hands move, interactive panel board ,smartboard for business, the wind wrinkled, a black nothingness, instantly enveloped the crowd. Damn, it's the big array again! Looking at the darkness around him, the black-robed man cursed angrily, and his whole body trembled back and forth. Last time, because of this damn big array, the monks he brought not only lost a lot, but also trapped himself in the array for several hours. If I don't eat you alive today, I can't get rid of my hatred! With a loud roar, the man ordered the other monks to break the array, while he turned into a red light and rushed toward the puppet Chen Feng. Footsteps sounded in the dark night sky, two rapid gasps left a whirring sound in the air, but it was strange that there were two breaths, but there was only one woman with extraordinary appearance, and the woman's hand stretched forward exaggeratedly, as if she was being pulled by someone. This is it! Jump in! Chen Feng's voice suddenly sounded in the night, Zhong Ling gazed ahead, and found that a few meters away, there was a small hole that could only dissolve two people to avoid, but could such a small hole really escape the mind monitoring of other monks? Without much thought, Zhong Ling jumped into the cave and his figure # # # disappeared into the boundless darkness.
Inside the big array, the mind was blocked by the big array of ten thousand rounds of strange fire. The black-robed man was very anxious. Who on earth was this damned monk? Why was he an enemy of himself several times, and every time after he held Zhong Ling, did he have anything to do with the Zhong family? Thinking, a Shenhua flew out of the man's hand, bringing up vast energy to hit the puppet Chen Feng. The puppet Chen Feng's body burst back and dodged again and again. At the same time, the golden light in his hand shook and hit the other monks. Thousands of red fire wheels # # # whirled, and the flames turned into flying fire dragons, which were particularly dazzling in the dark desolation. But while they were resisting the attack of the fire dragon and fighting against the attack of the puppet, the puppet in the air suddenly shook his whole body and disappeared into a little golden light. At the same time, the nothingness in the sky disappeared in an instant, as if the fire dragon and the hot air just now were all people's nightmares. Huh? Everyone, including the black-robed man, showed an inexplicable look, and his body # # # rotated around, staring at everything in front of him. The silky moonlight passed through the light clouds and covered the earth with a layer of silver. More than twenty black-robed monks looked around like idiots, looking very surprised. Give me a chase, they won't get far! Moments later, the black-robed man took the lead in reacting, shouted at the other monks, and turned into a divine rainbow, flying towards the place where he had just set up camp. The other monks, after the man shouted, all came to their senses, followed the man, and flew forward. Above the camp, the warm bonfire was still emitting a faint temperature, and the man looked ferociously at the rope that had been untied on the ground, gnashing his teeth with hatred. It should be in this direction! Glancing around the camp, the man looked in the direction of Chen Feng and Zhong Ling's escape, then stepped slightly on one foot and flew out. Moments later, the man chased Chen Feng and Zhong Ling over the hidden earth cave, and then released his mind to sense it carefully. When they fled here just now, the damned monk released the big array. According to common sense,interactive panels for education, they should have gone in this direction, but Zhong Ling's spiritual root has been sealed by me, but why can't I sense their existence in my mind? 。 hsdsmartboard.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»