No destruction, no extinction

Roland56

No destruction, no extinction

Сообщение Roland56 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:49 am

"Ah.." Gao Xiang cried out in fright, then a burst of light moved, Gao Xiang's body went straight through the meteorite, which was forced out of the meteorite belt and floated into space. Gao Xiang was overjoyed to find that not only was his body fine, but the sense of expansion in the small universe suddenly eased a lot. He was stunned for a moment, and then he understood that it was because the impact with the meteorite had consumed the energy in his body. He was overjoyed and scolded several fools. He should have understood this truth long ago. Thinking of this, he dodged the meteorite while opening his bow left and right with both hands, and what attack array and defense array came out together. The energy he could use now was so high that it was frightening, and it was almost invincible. So as long as he thought about it, the array would immediately form in his hands, only to see the array of various colors of light and energy of different shapes. Some of them were spherical. Some were webbed, some were like arrows of light, sent out one after another, raining down on the meteorites. Then those formations burst one after another, the sky suddenly like a fireworks, colorful strange light will be a desolate space dressed up colorful, the meteorite belt was blown to pieces, a little meteorite has long been fragmented into pieces scattered in space. In one breath, Gao Xiang consumed most of the energy in the small universe, and found that the external energy was immediately added. Although it made up for the vacancy of the consumed energy, it condensed a lot,interactive boards for classrooms, no longer had the previous feeling of expansion, and the speed of Shendan's operation was much slower. It seems that there should be no problem for the time being as long as Shendan is no longer forced to draw energy from the outside world. As for what would happen if there was another energy in the elixir, he didn't think much about it. Gao Xiang landed on an oval meteorite the size of a football field, found a slightly flat place to lie down, and began to think about ways to get out of trouble. Recalling the time when the ice star broke through the God array with the magical round card, he moved in his heart and immediately took out the round card. He did not think about the side attached to the blue dragon, and with the experience of going back to the past,smart board for conference room, he was too scared to touch that side. Looking at the other side carefully, he saw countless golden bright spots with faint golden light. He was at a loss. He did not know where to start. He was afraid that he would be moved to a strange space carelessly and would not be able to return to the mortal world. That would be even worse. After thinking about it, he gave up the idea of trying and took back the round card with some frustration. So with the meteorite wandering aimlessly in the sky, there is no sound, no concept of time, nothing. At this moment, Gao Xiang misses the days before the cultivation of God even more, unrestrained and unrestrained, which is like now, there are too many burdens in his heart. He even imagined what his life would have been like if he had not followed Bu Ziqing. If that had been the case, he would have been buried by now, and his children and grandchildren would probably be old, and he could not help smiling at the thought. I do not know how long, Gao Xiang suddenly faintly felt that something was wrong, subconsciously looked at the other side of the meteorite, interactive whiteboard for schools ,electronic board for classroom, what he saw made his hair stand on end. A man is standing a hundred meters away, quietly watching Gao Xiang, dressed in Tsing Yi, pale as paper, who is not Ao Piao, the head of Tsing Yi Pavilion? Gao Xiang shook his head and rubbed his eyes vigorously. Yes, it was indeed Ao Piao. Then he held back his fear and stood up slowly. Can he not be surprised, now even he does not know where he is, a person in space is smaller than a speck of dust, Ao Piao's strength is strong, it is impossible to find themselves in the vast space.
However, now standing in front of the fact that he had to believe, this is not inconceivable to the extreme? Ao Piao smiled and said, "Don't be surprised. It's really easy for a demon to find someone in the mortal world." Gao Xiang's mind quieted down, and then he felt that the breath emitted by the man was completely different from the Ao Piao he had seen before. Although Ao Piao's level of cultivating demons had reached a very high level, under Gao Xiang's careful observation, he could still feel the breath emitted from his body, which was completely different from that of the true cultivator. It was the light magic gas that naturally emitted after cultivating demons. But in front of this person in addition to the appearance of Ao Piao, the breath in the body has been introverted to the point of imperceptible, such a person or can not be called a person who has only seen one, that is, the man in white seen in the outer city of Tsing Yi Pavilion, but that person gives the feeling of high sound is mysterious with a bit of kindness, and the feeling of this person is evil, but what is specific can not be expressed. Gaoxiang gazed at Ao Piao for a long time and said, "You are not Ao Piao. Who are you?" "Quack." "Ao Piao" laughed wildly, his face was clear for a while, blurred for a while, and the evil breath in his body was also strong and weak. "The God cultivator is really different, and he can see my inner side at a glance. You know me, don't you? As he spoke, the red light in his eyes moved slightly, and a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth, which made people feel a kind of unspeakable weirdness. Gao Xiang's expression changed greatly and he cried in a terrible voice, "You are a God and a demon, but you.." "Ao Piao" smiled and said, "Yes, as you think, you can call me Shenmue Moxiu, or you can call me Moxiu directly!" "Who did I provoke? Now even the gods and demons have found themselves. What a ***ing bad luck!" Gao Xiang feels that his head is like a bucket. Recently, he has had a bad time and bad luck. He didn't know what kind of strength the gods and demons had, but judging from the strength of the demon cultivator Ao Piao, he had no advantage to pick up in front of the gods and demons. He scolded silently for a while in his heart, and gradually calmed down. He restored his previous giggling appearance and said, "What are the gods and devils? Why are they still wearing a piece of human skin?"? I've only heard of wolves in sheep's clothing before, but I've never heard of demons in human skin. I'm really lucky! Did you come to see me specially? What's the matter? Moxiu also laughed and said,smart board touch screen, "I've come to thank you specially. If it weren't for you, how could I come out of the eclipse ball? If it weren't for you, how could I not be able to get together and have to rely on the human body?" 。 hsdsmartboard.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»