Bright people don't eat dark sugar.

Thinscir

Bright people don't eat dark sugar.

Сообщение Thinscir » Пн ноя 14, 2022 4:18 am

Fu Yu: "Yes." Host: "Before, we learned that you were the first fox in the national service. Is it because you have special confidence in this hero and think that you can win this hero, so you took it?" Fu Yu: "All right, every hero is almost the same." Compere: "Because this version, fox this hero does not calculate strong really, why can you take after all?" Fu Yu: "This hero has been very strong, every hero is very strong, but it depends on how to use." Host: Did you hear that? In fact, the hero of the fox is very strong, he is very strong in the hands of the fox! Fu Yu held up the microphone and did not retort. Compere: "Because be the first win, how is the mood now?" Fu Yu: "All right." Host: "What about the atmosphere of the team?" Fu Yu thought for a moment and said, "It's all right." Host: "I hope the Dream Team will work harder and win the next game." "Let's thank the single player of the Dream Team for accepting our interview." The interview is over. Fu Yu stepped down, and soon the door was opened. Chu Shiyi stood in the corner position did not move, tilted his head to see Fu Yu slowly came in, through the crowd, in front of her. Fu Yu looked down at her, "I won." "Yes." She raised her head and was not stingy with her praise: "You are great, Fu Yu." Fu Yu: "Will you still believe me?" Chu Shiyi pursed his lips and said, "Yes." She lowered her head slowly,whirlpool hot tub spa, looked straight into his chest, and said softly and firmly, "I will continue to believe in you without hesitation." Believe in every word you say, believe in every promise in your words, believe in your firm eyes, and the perseverance and courage in the depths of your eyes. Believe that you are always side by side with victory. · At the end of the match, Big Boss Lu led a group of minions to eat a villa hot pot with an average of 800 yuan per person to celebrate the first victory after ten consecutive defeats. One after another sitting in the car,4 person jacuzzi, shaking the calf: "How sad and sad and happy?" Yu Junjie: "a pure man can't have such complicated emotions." One after another: "… … …" He took a long look at Yu Junjie, pulled the bangs in front of his forehead, and said: "I am not a pure man, I am a little fresh meat, on Weibo, I am a little milk dog." Yu Junjie:.. What is the meaning of a small milk dog? He rolled his eyes one after another, and then gave him a popular science: "Young, lovely, handsome, and coquettish boy." “…………………… I can't see that you can act like a spoiled child. He glanced at him coolly one after another. "Don't you still know how to chirp?" “………… Oh, yeah, I'm a puppy, too! "You're not." Yu Junjie frowned: "Why am I not?" One after another: "What do you fit into?" Yu Junjie wants to say that he is also very young, handsome and lovely, endless swimming pool ,jacuzzi manufacturers, but compared with the big boss, he is older than him, not young; Handsome-still very handsome; Cute-people with pimples on their faces can't be called cute; Act like a spoiled child-if that counts. Yu Junjie: "Rounding can also be regarded as ah!" " "Why don't you say it?" He disliked one after another. "You've rounded it up to thirty." “………………” Yu Junjie is not reconciled, "what is the name of a man like me who is old, not cute and can't act like a spoiled child?" One after another: "Old dog force." “………………” Yu Junjie shouted loudly: "I want to get off, the villa hot pot does not eat!" " Successive tone is calm: "Ok, still save money to me." Yu Junjie: "The driver continues to drive, here can not stop, right, right, no, joking, I just said is a dream." But someone behind him said, "Stop at the intersection ahead." Yu Junjie turned to look and wondered: "Coach, do you want to get off?" "Well, my girlfriend will be here soon," Zhou said. "Yiyi and I will go to pick her up." Chu Shiyi poked his head out from behind him. "We won't eat with you.". ” Yu Junjie: "This is a good slaughter … …" "Oh no, you gave up the chance to let the boss perform?" Chu Shiyi said with a smile, "But Shu Xiaoya is obviously more important." Zhou Shiyan smiled faintly, and the warmth in his eyes overflowed quietly, "Yes." Yu Junjie silently took out his cell phone from his pocket, "I want to chat with my baby, you, goodbye." Zhou shrugged his shoulders helplessly. Chu Shiyi stood behind him, one hand attached to the armrest, when the car slowly stopped, she turned to look at the last row of the carriage, "Fu Yu!" She called his name. Fu Yu's half-hung head moved. He raised his head and lifted the brim of his hat. The sun shone in from the window and cast a large shadow under his brim. Uh He put his right hand to his mouth, coughed, and answered her. Chu Shiyi waved to him, "Eat more today." Fu Yu: "Yes." After getting a satisfactory answer, Chu Shiyi pulled the straps of his backpack with both hands and ran out of the car quickly. Fu Yu looked to the right, only to see the sidewalk outside the window, she walked jumping, Zhou Shiyan stood near the road, carefully observing the surrounding road conditions. The eyebrows and eyes of the two brothers and sisters are somewhat similar, and when they smile, their eyes are upturned, with a little warmth and love. Like the lights of thousands of families in the world, it is warm. · Chu Shiyi and Zhou Shiyan took a taxi back to the community after getting off the bus. It was a long way to the airport, and two people came back to drive. Zhou bought a car last year and left it in Chu Shiyi's garage, and now he just has time to drive. Chu Shiyi climbed up with his hands and feet, took off his shoulder bag and put it in the back,outdoor whirlpool tub, and put his hands cleverly on his knees, like a pupil in class. When Zhou Shiyan buckled her seat belt, he noticed her sitting posture and couldn't help laughing: "Relax a little." 。 monalisa.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»