Overlord General Welfare Delivery [Quick Wear]

Thinscir

Overlord General Welfare Delivery [Quick Wear]

Сообщение Thinscir » Пн ноя 14, 2022 4:08 am

When he entered the door, he did not fasten the wind discipline button. She tidied up for him and stopped. But he was reluctant, and raised his chin high, motioning for her to fasten the top button. She read his meaning in an instant and reached out to button the first button. Afraid that the collar would be too tight and make him uncomfortable, she put a finger between the collar and his neck, tied it all, and gently stroked his Adam's apple with her little hand. The feeling of numbness broke out from that point in an instant and spread to his whole body. He swallowed saliva unconsciously. The Adam's apple rolled up and down, but the touch became clearer, which made his heart itch. All right, you go down. When the bar manager saw Yue Shishuang showing off so boldly, his face became very ugly. He came over and stood in front of her: "Mr. Xie, this way, please." Over the manager's shoulder, Yue Shishuang raised his eyes and looked at Xie Zhaoyang in a charming way. Let her stay here. Xie Zhaoyang coldly put down this sentence and went to his seat to sit down. The manager was stunned. He glanced at Yue Shishuang and said,Diameter tape measure, "Take good care of me." [Congratulations, Scenario 1: The button is complete. Target: Strategy hand control president, completion degree 10%.] [The specific object's heart fluctuates violently. Cause: manual seizure. Points + 40. Total credits: 92.] This is the first time that the first scene has been completed with 10% completion. Yue Shishuang took a menu and put it in front of him. "What would you like?" "I'm waiting for someone." Xie Zhaoyang waved his hand to her. Yue Shishuang took the book back again. Ten minutes later, the first princess finally appeared with two strong bodyguards. She waved to the bar staff not to speak out, looked around and walked towards Xie Zhaoyang with a smile. Mr. Xie,tape measure clip, I'm sorry I'm late. She stepped forward and stretched out her hand to shake hands with Xie Zhaoyang. [The interference function is activated. Points-20, Total Points: 72.] Because of the aura of the heroine, every time the original heroine came out, she always deducted a lot of points from Yue Shishuang. Even with the bonus of the previous world, she still felt that the system was unfair at this point. Xie Zhaoyang lowered his head and glanced at her hand. Instead of shaking hands with her, he said with displeasure, "This is not the only thing you are embarrassed about.". Why doesn't Xian Yongning come over himself? Dare to say that only with the Federal Archon himself, and call him by his first name in a big way, but the whole Lika Star can not find another person. Only Xie Zhaoyang, who does not eat hard and soft, cattle weight tape ,Fiberglass tape measure, dares to do so. "Father is going to meet with the leader of the Creator today, so he can't come to trade with you in person," said Xian Qingzhi with a graceful manner and no color on his face. I'm very sorry. The Creator? Heh. Hsieh Zhao-yang sneered in his heart: "That's just a creature that is five big and three thick than a human being. How dare you regard yourself as a creator?"? The most ridiculous thing is that the leader of the human beings who once thought they were the top of the universe took the lead in kneeling and licking and acquiesced in such a title. How not to be despised? Xie Zhaoyang's eagle eyes swept the whole bar: "Not today, but another day.". What's an appointment in a place like this? Xian Qingzhi raised his lips and said, "I heard that Mr. Xie has always been a man of style.". If you don't like it here, we can have a drink somewhere else. Xie Zhaoyang did not appreciate the compliment of the opposite beauty at all: "For me, only in the place of the ridiculous surveillance of secession from the Federation can I be qualified to talk about style." Xian Qingzhi is a wise man who knows when to continue what topic. With a slight smile, she asked Yue Shishuang to order two glasses of wine. She took out a paper-thin tablet computer from her bag and handed it to him. With a touch of her finger, a 3D picture was immediately projected into the air: "In that case, I'll make a long story short.". Everything my father wants is here. I wonder if Mr. Xie's armory has enough stock? If there is no problem, we can talk about the price. Xie Zhaoyang glanced at her materials and snorted coldly, "I want to buy all my things. It's not enough to enrich three times the annual fiscal tightening of the Federation." "That would be great." Xian Qingzhi narrowed his eyes and scratched on the computer again: "Let's talk about the quotation.". Mr. Hsieh's things are always expensive. If you buy them in large quantities, I wonder if you are satisfied with the price? It has to be said that, as the "first princess" of Su's skyline, Envy Qing's noble spirit is indeed very different from those small white flowers that Yue Shishuang has seen before. But Xie Zhaoyang did not seem to eat this set, as if he had been preconceived, some impatiently glanced at the envy of Qing, and his eyes fell on Yue Shishuang's hand. The scene was still in his mind, and he didn't want to talk about the business at all. He gulped down the glass of wine, put it on the table, slanted his head and ordered, "Add more wine." Yue Shishuang glanced at him and went up to fill the bottom of his cup. She was about to withdraw her hand when he said, "Go on." This is not to drink, it is clear that she wants to see her little hands. She had to pour him half a cup more. He gulped it down again. Two people in addition to add wine, and no other action intersection. But between the eyes flow, but mixed with a lot of envy of Qingzhi do not understand the amorous feelings. The woman's intuition told her that something unspeakable must have happened between Xie Zhaoyang and the waiter when she was not present. Only Rumor has it that Xie Zhaoyang is ruthless and not close to women. How can he take a fancy to a small waiter? When she spoke again, she raised her voice, trying to stop the undercurrent between the two people in front of her: "If I don't have this good fortune, please ask Mr. Xie to open a psychological price." Xie Zhaoyang swallowed the liquor in his mouth, his throat was burning, and his heart was smoothed. He stood up and beckoned to one of his men. He handed him the small suitcase in his hand. "You can talk to Miss Xian here. I'll go first." "Mr. Xie-" Xian Qingzhi also stood up: "If you are not satisfied, we can..." "No need." Xie Zhaoyang tilted his head: "It's the same to talk to him about business." With that,fish measuring tape, he went straight to the bar manager, took out a wad of paper money and handed it over. Then he pointed back to Yue Shishuang: "Half for you, half for the girl." 66. In manual welfare delivery.. tapemeasure.net

Вернуться в «Разные темы»