Legend of evil gods

Thinscir

Legend of evil gods

Сообщение Thinscir » Пн ноя 14, 2022 4:06 am

Now, Lao Yun hardly has a good sleep, baby daughter may open her throat at any time, sing a song for Lao Yun, whether Lao Yun likes to listen or not, sometimes. The old cloud is playing chess with the daughter of the Duke of Zhou, but she insists on dragging me to listen to her singing. Now it can be said that people are thinner than yellow flowers! I hope you will not support Lao Yunyun just because the refining conference is not open. What I want to do most now is to lie in bed immediately and sleep for three days and three nights. I am really sleepy and tired! I have a hope that when I wake up tomorrow, Lao Yun's book will still be on the list, I know.. It's a bit much to ask, but. I can't stop myself from wishing..) ———————————————————— Dale looked at me in surprise and said doubtfully, "But." My magic attack power is really. With a wave of my hand, I smiled and said, "Your magic attack is not weak. Don't underestimate yourself. You can defeat your current opponent by using your own specialty. Unless you are unlucky and meet such a difficult role as me or Bingyu, otherwise.." It's not difficult to win! Dale looked at me in disbelief and said in puzzlement, "But." I used to lose in the first battle, although I can cause some trouble to the enemy, but there is no way to completely solve the opponent! Shaking my head, I leaned close to Dale's ear and whispered, "You remember, as soon as you start the race, you immediately add the wings of the wind to yourself, as well as acceleration, and then you don't do anything, while running around him, while releasing the blade of the wind at full speed, and that's it.." Dale looked at me in puzzlement and said, "But." Without such advanced magic as tornado, I can't break the other side's defense at all. My wind blade can be blocked by others casually. What's the use of that? Mysterious smile, I do not explain much, firmly said to Dale: "You do not care so much, you can do as I say, but you have to pay attention to, you can not be less than ten meters away from the other side, can not be more than 2, so always around him, the wind blade never stop, how fast to send,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, I think.." You can't even last five minutes with the lowest kind of magic! Dale nodded blankly, and when she was about to say something, I stopped her. "You don't have to say much. Anyway, you just lose at most. Just do what I say!" Dale didn't say anything more, but from her expression, she obviously didn't believe that my method would work. Where is this! Will the people here be defeated by the most basic single magic? Are you kidding me! Just like the match between the Night Moon and the Wind Samurai, is it possible for the Night Moon to defeat its opponent? It must be combined with other magic. In the past, Dale used tornadoes and wind beams to contain the enemy's body shape, and then used wind magic to destroy the enemy's balance, but. She can only do so, who called her magic lethality too small. In the history of the arbitration Academy, no one can defeat the opponent in the top 100 only by virtue of the most elementary single magic. There is no weak person in the arbitration Academy. As for the top 100, all of them are strong. Very soon It was Dale's turn to play. Before playing, I told Dale again, "Dale.." Be sure to remember, after adding the wings of the wind and acceleration, keep the distance between the other side, attack around him, remember? With a firm nod, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe ,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, Dale said resolutely, "You can rest assured that you will lose." I will not change this tactic, I have figured out, anyway, other ways can not win, then I will do as you say, anyway, the worst result is no different from before. “ After saying that, Dale smiled gently at me and turned to walk towards the ring. Looking at Dale's back, Bingyu compared her thumb to me and said with a smile, "The boy is more shady than me!" Smile, don't say Yin, as long as you can let Dale win, even if I also recognize the damage, Dale is not without a chance to win, as long as she insists on my tactics, there is absolutely the possibility of victory! Dale's luck is also quite bad, unexpectedly also met a warrior, but also a fire warrior who restrained her, this time. Dale's got a challenge. However, ice rain and I are not worried, my tactics are omnipotent, no matter who you are, you should be careful about Dale, even with prior preparation, at this stage of strength, or very few people can win Dale! Notice Yes, win! With the referee's order, the game finally began, Dale has been determined, even if she lost the game, she will insist on the tactics that Xiao Mo taught her! As the light flickered, Dale's body slowly left the ground, a pair of pale yellow wings quickly appeared on the outside of her feet, and then. Acceleration was also added to the body, and for a moment. Dale began to move quickly with a faint yellow light shining all over her body. The fire department samurai saw that Dai Er actually moved first, and rushed toward himself, not by a burst of doubts, but then denied his doubts, from the history, I have not heard of any close way to deal with the samurai, not to mention their own attributes or restraint of the other side, what to be afraid of! Hei Hei a smile, quickly inspired the fighting spirit in the body, the fire department warrior without fear to meet up, in his mind, to deal with this famous attack under the wind department of the small mage, that is not to bring it? But His idea was wrong, when the distance between the two men was within 20 meters, the direction of movement of the other side changed, and even began to move horizontally, at the same time. Start attacking with Windblade magic! Looking at the other side of the fast figure, the fire warriors really do not understand what the other side is going to do, what is the intention to do so, as if it is useless ah, the most exaggerated is that even with the wind to attack themselves, what a joke. As soon as he waved his sword, the wind blade was quickly eroded by the fighting spirit on the blade, but then he found that the next wind blade had begun to fly towards him. Turn the body slightly,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, and a sword is waved away, the wind blade is broken again, at the same time. His sharp eyes had seen the third wind blade flying towards him. sxthsteel.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»