Desire Academy by Wolf Afraid of Cold

Thinscir

Desire Academy by Wolf Afraid of Cold

Сообщение Thinscir » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:59 am

The desire that had endured for a long time was finally shot out under such a strong stimulus, which made Qin Kong's mouth full. Chen Hanfeng saw such a lascivious scene, the lower part of the body a hot, but also unconsciously increase the strength of the waist. Not to lose Zhao Yi, he also shot into the depths of Qin Kong's body. Under the rhythm of Xu Kangjie, Qin Kong also shot out. Three people before and after less than a few seconds, for a moment, the air is full of the smell of semen. Sex and University! B2 [Chitchat] B2, B2! Do you know what it means? (People: Who knows such a perverted appellation!) The one that follows special chapters A and B. I wonder if you have found that A, B and C, D are two parts? C and D are designed to meet the needs of H. A and B are not finished. Have you found them? (People: You are wronged! We don't need H! Protest against slander!!!) Part H of Chapter D is taken down tonight! I have this article because someone urged me to write it. Someone urged me to update the text quickly, if not, we will wait slowly! There are a lot of people leaving messages these days, so.. You have to read special chapter B before you read it, otherwise the plot may be confused. If someone likes it, write down the strange B2 and B3 first. (Teary-eyed:) I didn't want to name it that way. Today, I saw a message, and one of them said that he didn't like the small empty drop. He is very hurt,stainless steel welded pipe, and everyone should be eager to comfort him. Poor little Kong, does anyone feel distressed? This evening, I heard a classmate complain that one of his beautiful female friends was very sad recently. Why is that? Because after her husband had a son, he threw his beautiful wife aside every night and slept with his son in his arms every night. He didn't even want to share a bed with his wife. What makes her most dissatisfied is that she needs to take care of her son so carefully? I haven't had sex with her for a long time! So she's jealous. Very funny, let me imagine Lian Lian, Hee Hee. Yeah, yeah,304 Stainless Steel Coil, yeah! That man is very handsome, and he is definitely the kind of man who will not hit everyone's dream of Tanbi. (The cold wolf with shining eyes) God is pitiful to see, the realistic version of father and son Longwei! (People: There's too much nonsense. We're going to read the article. We're going to fly.) After Chen Hanfeng left, Qin Kong's sleepiness disappeared instead. He felt a trace of heartache and some reluctance. What's going on here? If the object is Zhao Yi, will he still have this kind of mood? If you like it, which one do you like more? Maybe I have the answer in my heart, but I dare not think about it. Sleeping with a man during class time. Such a thing had never happened even in his wildest dreams. Zhao Yi's faint warm breath gently brushed Qin Kong's face. He concentrated on Zhao Yi's sexy lips. Even when he slept, his face was still full of smiles. He was entranced for a moment. His eyes were suddenly wet, and a faint sadness surged from his heart for no reason. Autumn is coming slowly, and the miscanthus is dewy. Drifting love is like this clear dew. For people like Zhao Yi, will love last? Will there be no trace as soon as the dew on the grass? I fell in love with three people at the same time. So it is not surprising if Zhao Yi falls in love with someone else. Now, autumn is almost over! Although he did not see it, Qin Kong could feel the leaves falling quietly, Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe ,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, mixing with the muddy water underground, turning into dust, and turning into a member of the tree next year. Zhao Yi's body is so warm, and it's so cold outside. But anyway, Qin Kong couldn't sleep any more. He shivered and put his body into his cold clothes. Then he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He carefully restored his appearance to a plain appearance, and then he took the textbook and rushed out. Quietly through the back door, because it is a large classroom, the front door and the back door are quite far apart, so the old lady Ma Zhe, who is talking happily and wearing glasses, does not feel that there is one more person in the classroom. From the back to the front, people are sparse, like zebras scattered on the savanna. At a glance, he saw Chen Hanfeng sitting in the back with his head down and no one around him. Instead, Xu Kangjie sat next to his two younger sisters, and the two of them only missed putting their bodies on him. Weighing his feet, he went to Chen Hanfeng and sat down. He put his head close to him and whispered, "What are you looking at?" "Get out!" Chen Hanfeng scolded impolitely. “……” Qin Kong was startled, so loud, I'm afraid the whole classroom heard it. No wonder the air pressure here is so low, and no one dares to sit here, so there is a reason. Small, empty?! Chen Hanfeng raised his head and looked at the man with some surprise. "Aren't you sleeping?" Qin Kong's face was as red as a ripe pomegranate, and his voice was low and inaudible: "I miss you." Then he reached over and took his hand, and when he saw his happy expression, his heart seemed to be satisfied. The two students in the back, you.. You Stand up! No talking in class! Although the old lady Ma Zhe had good self-restraint, she was finally angered by someone who ignored his authority again and again. Holding Qin Kong's hand, Chen Hanfeng turned a deaf ear to the old lady's words with a happy face. Qin Kong had no choice but to stand up. The old lady is myopic a bit cannot see clearly, see that position somebody stood up, nod to ask: "Why to say the viewpoint of practice is Ma Zhe's first, basic viewpoint?" Qin Kong was stunned, although he had learned it in high school, how could anyone remember these things after the college entrance examination? The Old Lady sees him answer not to answer a question, very glad: "Present Young People Ah!"! No way. Like our time, we didn't have no respect for teachers like you. Look, can't you answer it? If you don't learn knowledge when you're a teenager, what do you do when you're old. Qin Kong finally couldn't help it and said cautiously, "Is this knowledge useful?" Although the old lady is old, she is still in good spirits: "My grandson is as old as you, and he refuses to obey.". That's good advice. How can you go on when you miss three quarters of the class? Be a useful person to the society. How can you talk about love all day. At the beginning,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, it was a matter of fact, but in the end, it completely turned into the old man's instructions to the children. Chen Hanfeng's hand reached into Qin Kong's back and gently stroked him. sxthsteel.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»