Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine a Cai 108

Black

Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine a Cai 108

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:47 am

What did Uncle Jiu and Princess Anping do when they went to the Bloody Guards? It seems that the rumors began to erupt half an hour after they left the Bloody Guards. But in five days, Zhou Xing had already lost a lot of weight, and the little meat he had raised with great difficulty was returned. Knowing who the bearer was, Feng Qingchen breathed a sigh of relief and felt a faint warmth in his heart. She thought, these people are gone, did not expect. At this time, these people have not left her, but also worthy of her. What's the use of saying this now? The Wangs have failed this time. No matter what Uncle Jiu and Princess Anping did in the Bloody Guards, it was meaningless. Don't forget that Feng Qingchen stayed in the Bloody Guards for five days. Even if she was alive, she was useless. Even if she was not useless, Wang Jinling's eyes could not be cured at all. The reputation of the Wangs and Feng Qingchen for cheating and harming people in the name of medical skills has spread. Everyone in the whole imperial city knows it. Even if Feng Qingchen comes out alive, there is no place for her in the imperial city. Yuwen yuanhua sighed. "The Wangs have made a mess of it, but it's getting bigger and bigger, and they can't hold it down at all." This time, I really want to thank Wang Jinling, at this time he still stood up and spoke for Feng Qingchen. You should know that the Wangs are ready to put everything on Feng Qingchen, and even put words to sue Feng Qingchen. Su Wenqing's eyes were as black as pandas, and it could be seen that he had not slept well. Zhou Xing sighed, "What's the use of saying this now? I can't get any news from the Bloody Guards, and I don't know what happened to Feng Qingchen in the Bloody Guards." The three of them said as they walked toward the hall. It was dark all the way, but the three of them were familiar with the road, as if they had walked many times. I'm here. Feng Qingchen came out from behind the door, quietly. What people? [] Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine 96 Su Wenqing and Zhou Xing's first reaction was to scream, while Yuwen yuanhua drew his knife,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, and when they saw the people in front of them, they immediately jumped up with joy. Feng Qingchen? Is it you, really you? Su Wenqing rushed forward and grabbed Feng Qingchen's hand with a face of ecstasy. Good, good, you're all right, you came out of the bloody guard, you came out of the bloody guard alive, by the way, are you a ghost? "My hand is still warm. How can it be a ghost?" Feng Qingchen smiled with moist eyes. Right,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, right, right. Your hands are warm. It's good to be alive. It's good to be alive. Su Wenqing's eyes are red. Yuwen yuanhua wanted to put the knife back, so he took a slow step, but the ecstasy on his face could not deceive people: "Feng Qingchen, you can do it. It's really amazing that you can come out alive after entering the Bloody Guards." The slowest reaction was several weeks away, but when Zhou Xing came to his senses, he pushed Su Wenqing away directly and held Feng Qingchen in his arms: Sister, you came out. You came out alive, didn't you? Good, good, you're all right, you're all right, I'm not dreaming, am I? Being pushed away, Su Wenqing's face was depressed, but when he heard the word "sister" in Zhou Xing's mouth, Magnesium Sulphate producer ,Magnesium Oxide powder, he held back. It's all right. I came out alive. I've worried you these days. Feng Qingchen patted Zhou Xing on the back, and when Zhou Xing's mood was stable, he said hello to Yuwen yuanhua and Su Wenqing: "I've given you trouble these days." From their conversation, Feng Qingchen understood that it was not they who went to ask Uncle Jiu, and they did not even know that they had come out of the Bloody Guards. Who would that be? Or is Uncle Jiu going to save her? Feng Qingchen shook his head and ruled out the possibility. If Uncle Jiu wanted to save her, he would not wait until five days later. Five days in the bloody guard, like five days in hell, if she did not find a breakthrough in Lu Shaolin, Feng Qingchen is a basket case, then she was rescued, what is the point? Thinking of this, Feng Qingchen was afraid for a while. Fortunately, fortunately, I have medical skills, otherwise my life would be over. What are you talking about? We're not doing anything to help. Speaking of this, Yuwen yuanhua felt quite guilty. After all, Feng Qingchen knew that he was the only official in the court, and he was not a small official, but he did not contribute to Feng Qingchen. "I know you've done a lot for me, so I won't say much about gratitude. Feng Qingchen is not a fickle person." No help, does not mean no help, this Feng Qingchen is very clear. She entered the bloody guard, Su Wenqing and Yuwen yuanhua did not draw a clear line with her, which is to help her a lot, and Wang Jinling. Only once, but at this time, still stand on her side, said not moved that is really a lie, she Feng Qingchen now although powerless, but there are a group of friends who treat her sincerely. All right, all right, don't stand and talk. Sister, you just came out of the bloody guard. Sit down quickly. We have something to say slowly. After Zhou Xing was happy, he began to do his duty as a master, lighting lamps, pouring water, and greeting people. Before the light is dim, can not see the appearance of four people, now the light is bright, only to find the difference between the four of them, it is not generally big. Yuwen yuanhua, Su Wenqing and Zhou Xing, their clothes were wrinkled like pickles, their faces were dusty and their eyes were blue, as if they had just been released from prison. And Feng Qingchen? His face was ruddy, his expression was fresh, and he was full of energy. There was no such thing as being abused. Feng Qingchen, are you sure you really come from the Bloody Guards? How are you in one piece? Yuwen yuanhua couldn't believe what he saw. When did the Bloody Guards become a charity? Feng Qingchen's affair was so big that she was still intact. He saw Feng Qingchen standing there before, he also wanted to ask, Feng Qingchen in the bloody guard prison what punishment, unexpectedly still have the strength to stand, but because everyone you a sentence, I a sentence,calcium nitrate sol, he can not ask. Now they are shocked to see the bright and beautiful Feng Qingchen. You can't be punished in the bloody guard prison. My God! "You, you were not tortured in the bloody prison?" Su Wenqing and Zhou Xing also reacted to come over, the mouth opens that to call a big ah. Feng Qingchen nodded his head. stargrace-magnesite.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»