The young prime minister is an outsider.

Black

The young prime minister is an outsider.

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:44 am

"Linyu-" not far away came the cry of panic and eagerness of Yunyan. She ran into the door panting and was dumbfounded when she saw the messy scene behind the broken bamboo curtain. However, she quickly closed the door behind her, glared at me and scolded, "Why don't you put on your clothes?" Mom! So fierce, I blushed and hurriedly turned around and pulled up a robe and wrapped it tightly before turning around. By this time, Yihan had recovered his complexion, lowered his head slightly, and stood quietly in place. Yunyan looked at me and then at him. After a while, he sighed and said, "Yihan, now that you have discovered it.". Then, let's put the words on the table. Yi Han raised his head. His dark eyes were calm. He looked at Yun Yan and said lightly, "Madam, please say something." Yunyan nodded and said, "Linyu is a woman, but her talent and ability are too wasteful to be a woman. I think you three know this better than anyone else." With a flash of dark green light in his eyes, Yihan lowered his eyes and said, "Your ladyship is right. It would be a pity if you couldn't show off your abilities." "So, according to his own wishes, I dressed her up as a man from an early age." "Made up?!" I touched my Adam's apple in astonishment, unexpectedly. True or false, "This is too powerful!" Yun Yan gave me a white look and said, "Who do you think I am? I'm the daughter of the miraculous doctor Chu Feifan and the poison fairy He Minjun. It's just a transfiguration. How can it be difficult for me?" I nodded in a panic, picked up the tea at the table and drank it. "Ask less and make fewer mistakes," I said to myself! Ask less and make fewer mistakes! Yun Yan seems to be really hot. Yun Yan ignored me and looked at Feng Yihan. "Now that you have discovered Linyu's identity as a woman," he said in a cold voice. You should know that a woman who takes the imperial examination or even becomes an official in the court is enough to punish her nine clans. Do you know what to do? Feng Yihan's complexion did not change. He lowered his head slightly and said, "No matter whether you are a man or a woman, your son will always be your son,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, and your subordinates will always be your subordinates." Yun Yan nodded with satisfaction and suddenly said with a strange smile, "But you should have seen Lin Yu's body just now!" I was almost choked by the water, and when I looked up, I saw that Feng Yihan's face was somewhat unnatural, and I hung my head in silence. In that case, you should be responsible. Feng Yihan raised his head in astonishment and said, "How can I be responsible?" Yun Yan covered his lips with a fan and said with a smile, "Of course I'll marry her!" "Poof-cough.." I choked until my face was flushed, and Yunyan tried to hold back his laughter and crossed his hand to help me. His eyes were burning on Feng Yihan, whose face was flushed. Moments later, the cold face of the wind was restored to calm, and his face was indifferent and cold: "Madam is joking." Then he turned and went out. Just look at me with a strange smile on my face. Aunt, you go out first! I quickly pushed her out and said bitterly, "I haven't taken a shower yet!"! Knowing that I lost my memory, I didn't tell me this kind of thing earlier! Cloud Yan coughed twice, asrs warehouse ,warehouse storage racks, pink cheeks ruddy, indescribably moving: "I said dear husband, who would not even know whether he is a man or a woman?"? Anyway, at least I found a good home for my husband. I chased to fight, Yun Yan took a fan half covered his face, escaped, and took a deep look when he passed the cold wind outside the door. He was satisfied to see that his cold face could no longer hang on, and then left with a smile. I slammed the door, cursing a few dirty words in my heart that I would not normally scold, and turned around bitterly. Suddenly I saw a man in white, floating gently about ten centimeters above the ground, with long hair and a scholar's hat, looking around the room curiously, and then brown translucent eyes falling on me. Ah I let out the second terrible scream since I came into this world. As expected, Yihan rushed in again and said worriedly, "Childe, what's the matter?" The open door brought in a cool breeze, which made the man in the air float to and fro, and my eyes slowly moved up with him. He raised his trembling fingers and asked in a trembling voice, "Yes … …" Also cold, that. What's that? "Where did the Childe say?" Yi Han took hold of my almost limp body and looked up at the sky I pointed to, wondering. "Then.." There! I turned my face away in horror and shouted. Can you see me? A sweet and gentle voice, but with a double echo, suddenly came to my ears. My face was pale, and my whole body trembled in the cold bosom, and I looked up. The man's white and transparent face showed ecstasy, and his voice became excited: "You really can see me!" "Ah-!"! Ghosts! Ghost! As soon as I turned around, my whole body hung on Yihan's body, and I was so frightened that I couldn't stop trembling and shouting. Childe! Childe! Also cold voice is no longer the original cold, worried way, "go down to find a lady, childe..." "No!"! Don't go! I hugged his neck tightly and refused to let go. My voice was almost crying. "I'm afraid.." I'm afraid of ghosts. "I am not a ghost." The voice had stabilized, with a little helplessness, "I am a lonely soul from the Nine Heavens.". I won't hurt you, and I can't hurt you! Ghost. I don't believe you! Like an octopus, I hung firmly on Yihan with a helpless face, thinking angrily in my heart. I really didn't lie to you. My name is Han Fei, and my courtesy name is Zimo. I was the Number One Scholar in the 13th year of Jiahe in the Jin Dynasty. Because my whole family was framed and died unjustly in prison, my soul did not disperse, so I have been drifting away from the Nine Heavens. Who would have thought that today there was suddenly a purple light enveloping me, and when I came to my senses, I was already in the young lady's room. And please believe me, Miss. "Really.." Ture Still clinging to Yihan's bosom, I turned around and asked in a trembling voice, but my eyes turned and I only dared to move half of them to him. "Then why can't Yihan see you?" "Childe!"! Childe! Also cold see me more and more strange, not hurriedly way,teardrop pallet racking, "childe what are you talking about?" "I don't know why he can't see me, but according to what I just observed, the young lady can see me because of the water chain in her hand." 。 kingmoreracking.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»