The Soul of Willow Setting Sun and Thunder

Black

The Soul of Willow Setting Sun and Thunder

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:44 am

Even though the struggle between the two sides was fierce and fierce, Zhou Pu's angry and regretful screams also overwhelmed all the sounds and sent them to everyone's ears. The fastest person to react was yuan Dexiang. With a broken shout, he drew a knife and turned over. His eyes quickly swept to the place where Wei Langyun was sitting. One was the place where he carried Wei Langyun away. His face was red, his eyes were straight, and he was so angry that he could not even say a word! The people in the fight immediately separated, but they all lost their opinions in Russia in an instant, and they all looked at each other at a loss, not knowing what to do. After a moment of consternation — one "yuan Dexiang," said Shui Bingxin coldly, "we fought well, but what is the purpose of our spattering blood and sacrificing our lives?" Yes, the people of "Liu Shun Lou" and "Zi Ling Gong" can be said to be fighting for Wei Langyun. Both sides of their lives were turned upside down and their bodies were bloodied. However, the prey they fought for ran away. In other words, their fight lost its meaning in the blink of an eye. Now, what reason do they have to continue? Roaring like thunder, yuan Dexiang roared, "Can you blame me?"? Had it not been for your refusal to hand over, how could Wei have had a chance to escape? We don't need to get this kind of land! Shui Bingxin said sharply, "How dare you say such sophistry!"! If you are not so overbearing and overbearing, Wei Langyun is still tied up there, you and I will not have the immediate outcome, it is all your fault! With a sudden stamp of his foot, yuan Dexiang shouted, "It's nonsense! Shui Bingxin, if you continue to push the responsibility, I won't care about everything. I'll kill you all!" Cool-hum, Shui Bingxin is not afraid: "You can't scare anyone, yuan Dexiang, if you are still interested,shuttle rack system, I am very welcome to continue, anyway, it is already like this!" Thick eyebrows, big eyes breathing fire, yuan Dexiang looked at Shui Bingxin like eating people. After a long time, he rudely "Pooh": "Very good, you remember this sentence, today I let you go, Shui Bingxin, I believe we will meet again soon, this day is not far away!" As soon as he raised his head,metal racking systems, Shui Bingxin said, "Yes, we'll meet again soon. yuan Dexiang, I'm afraid you can't avoid it even if you want to. New hatred and old hatred can be settled together at that time." With a strange smile like a wolf owl, yuan Dexiang said in a clangorous voice, "Don't talk crazy, Nizi. I've seen the way you do in Liushun Lou. There's nothing surprising about it!" As he spoke, he waved his hand and shouted, "Boys, why don't you hurry up and chase Wei Langyun?"? Split up and search in pairs- "" After the remaining eight "Ziling Palace" masters, 115 "White Belts" and three "Black Belts" were hastily chased out of the forest, yuan Dexiang said to Shui Bingxin: "If Wei Langyun escapes, Shui Bingxin, you are waiting to enjoy a happy life!" With a heavy hum, Shui Bingxin immediately said, "You can have a try!" Say no more, yuan Dexiang resentfully long plunder outside the forest, a slight flash, that is, has disappeared! Angry, heavy duty rack manufacturers ,push back racking system, resentful, regretful, and angry, Shuibing chillingly looked around and said, "What are you still doing here?"? It's all a bunch of gits! Hurry up and go after someone! The people of "Liu Shun Lou" all felt nervous, but they had to toughen their scalps and promise to rush away from the forest with their weapons. Flying fishing meteor "Tang Ming did not go, he silently came to the side of the water ice heart and stopped, his face was heavy and silent.". Staring at him, Shui Bingxin said with displeasure, "Why don't you go?" Tang Ming said with a wry smile, "It's useless to go after him. Young lady, where are you going to look for him now?"? This boy is treacherous and slippery. Once he slips away, I'm afraid he'll be hard to catch back. "You bastard, muddleheaded, pedantic!" Shuibing shouted angrily! Wei Langyun is not flying, not to mention changing, he took such a serious injury, where can he go? Hide for a long time? My opinion is not as good as your stubborn mind? Go after me right now! With a red face, Tang Ming said, "But.." I was ordered to guard the young lady's side at any time, not to leave without permission, otherwise, if something goes wrong with the young lady, I'm afraid I can't make a job.. As soon as she stamped her feet, Shui Bingxin screamed, "I can do whatever I want you to do. I'm not a three-year-old child, and I'm not an ordinary weak woman. I need you to be such a motherly guardian."? Why don't you go? Hesitating, Tang Mingqi said to Ai Ai, "But.." Young lady, you are here alone, and Brother Zhou is injured again. If any enemy suddenly appears, you may suffer a loss, I. I can't stand it. Shui Bingxin wanted to slap Tang Ming twice. She gritted her teeth and said, "What's wrong?"? Wei Langyun can't protect himself now. He's afraid to run away. Besides, he's hurt a lot. Am I afraid he'll come back to settle accounts with me? Confused, Tang Ming said hurriedly, "I'm not referring to Wei Langyun, young lady. I'm worried that the people from Ziling Palace will turn back. I was ordered not to leave young lady's side without permission. I can't bear this responsibility!" Dazed, Shui Bingxin said bitterly, "Who ordered you to guard me like a prisoner?" "Of course," said Tang Ming hurriedly, "it's a personal order from the head of the family.." Shui Bingxin was speechless for a moment. She said bitterly, "Dad is really an old man. I'm not as good as a child who just came out.." Courteously, Tang Ming said, "The big boss is well-intentioned. You don't know, young lady, the last accident at the'Old Tongcheng 'Inn really made the big boss still worried.." "Don't mention that again," said Shuibing angrily. Shrinking his neck, Tang Ming said awkwardly, "Yes, young lady.." After thinking about it, Shui Bingxin said, "Well, go, you and I go to chase it together!" "Who are you chasing?" Tang Ming asked in astonishment. "Who are you chasing?" Said Shui Bingxin in a shrill voice? Of course it's Wei Langyun. Who else can chase him? Licking his lips, Tang Ming said carefully, "I don't think you need to bother yourself, do you?" Glancing at him, Shui Bingxin scolded him, "Don't be so wordy!" As she spoke, she jumped to the edge of the forest, stopped again, and turned to Zhou Pu,push back racking system, who was in great pain on the ground, and said, "How is it?"! Can you still hold on? 。 kingmoreracking.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»