Bao Si amorous feelings Author: Xi Le

Black

Bao Si amorous feelings Author: Xi Le

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:41 am

"Why are you crying?!" Ruthlessly wiped away the tears that kept pouring out, I smiled more brightly, but stubbornly asked the same question six years ago, "What are you crying for?!" No change ah, still in tears Han Xian also stubbornly asked, the face of stubbornness as before, "I cried?"? Why should I cry, you come back, with their own real happiness back, I am laughing ah, I am happy for you ah, "Han Xian suddenly came forward,heavy duty metal racking, mercilessly holding my face," Bao Si! Are you really laughing? Then what is this? What is this Rubbing my eyes and roaring, the tears kept pouring out, which made me feel embarrassed and shook off his hand, yes! There's nothing to hide. I'm really crying. What are you laughing at? What are you pretending? I'm crying! I'm crying! I'm crying,automated warehouse systems, I'm stupid! I'm crying. I'm useless! I said I didn't want you, I said I forgot you, but it didn't work! Useless! I miss you! I've been thinking about it for six years! Why am I so afraid to see my former classmates? Why was I so alarmed to hear your name? Why did I work so hard to get into Wuhan University? I'm afraid I regret that I didn't go with you and that I lost you! Han Xian, I have been waiting for you for six years, but what have I waited for? Wait until your betrayal, wait until your "really can not go on, bite the lips, blurred eyes, I turned away, industrial racking systems ,industrial racking systems, the boy in front of me is no longer my Han Xian, is no longer" you lie! Liar! Suddenly Han Xian hugged me tightly from behind, "You're lying to me!"! Bao Si! You're lying to me because you don't want me anymore. You didn't want me six years ago. "Crying like a child, Han Xian, who was hugging me, was trembling violently." I waited downstairs for six days, but you weren't there. I asked Perry to bring you a pencil box every year. You never responded. In six years, I couldn't wait for your words. You forgot me. It was you who didn't want me first. I hated you. You made me wait for six days. I want to come back in six years, I want to be angry with you, I want to use Shuanglin to retaliate against you, you cruel woman, you let me crazy think of you for six years, hate you for six years, and now you tell me you miss me? You wait for me? Bao Si, you want to destroy me. You want to destroy me for a lifetime! "Han Xian" turned around, picked up the crying face, sobbed to send his trembling lips, from the beautiful eyes, hot tears, beautiful nose, until the same trembling lips, "Han Xian if we all make a concession, we all make a concession." "Bao Si! Please, don't leave me, don't leave me, I won't be angry with you anymore, I won't make you angry anymore, I will never leave you again. Please, Baosi,Automated warehouse systems, I want you. I want you for a lifetime. "Finally, I stroked the face that haunted me in my dreams. My hands slowly dropped and I stepped back. I shook my head fiercely." You can't afford it! You can't afford it anymore. "He turned around and ran away." Bao Si!!! " Behind me came Han Xian's heart-rending cry, and in a trance I saw two broken hearts. kingmoreracking.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»