I woke up with a lot of money in my pocket.

Black

I woke up with a lot of money in my pocket.

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:40 am

Brother Lu, last time I invited you to eat the dumplings at the school gate. Didn't you say you didn't like dumplings? Wu Yimeng felt cheated. Tranquility Zhiyuan: Son of a bitch, go home and make it for me. After raising Lu Xun for more than ten years, he has not eaten the food he made. Qin Yun: Who did you eat with? This dumpling is made by two people. I feel that my family has a child who has just grown up and is vaguely aware of Mrs. Lu. Lu Xun looked at these messages and suddenly felt a little pain in his brain. Nonsense. I'm omnipotent. There's nothing I can't do. That shop only sells leek dumplings. I don't eat leek. [Prepare ingredients.] You're wrong. I did all that, but some of them are beginners and some of them are finished products. The one who had a good relationship replied, while the other Lu Xun only looked at it a few times and then ignored it. After putting down his cell phone, he was ready to wash and relax his brain, and then come to the next round of review. He had agreed to struggle together, but he had pulled down so many lessons. Even if his brain was still smart, he had to work harder than others. In a twinkling of an eye, a month has passed, and the day of the examination is coming. This month, when the mother did not raise the idea of finding Yan back, after all, she felt that Yan was hitting her in the face, and when she heard about this, she only felt that this was the rebellious period of the child, and did not take it to heart. In Shi Long's view, Shi Yan has the blood of the Shi family in her bones, and this relationship can not be broken if she wants to. As for Shi Jiahui,metal racking systems, she could not do anything out of line on the surface, so as not to arouse the suspicion of her family, so she did not move. So this month, when Yan had a very calm and full. Familiar with cramming all the knowledge of the first year of high school, and spread to review the knowledge points of the second year of high school at this stage, but also brush numerous sets of examination papers over the years, when Yan is full of confidence in this examination. Even Ceng Jingxiang,radio shuttle racking, after reviewing the exercise materials for Shi Yan, did not have the tension and worry of facing the bet at the beginning. Ceng Jingxiang once thought that when Yan could get the first grade in the monthly exam, it was already an extraordinary performance, so although she was full of expectations for when Yan, she was not 100% sure. But now, she is refreshing her understanding of Shi Yan's ability every day. Looking at Yan's mastery of the knowledge of various subjects can reach a height beyond her expectation, Ceng Jingxiang suddenly had the guts to see the excitement of the top student in the provincial college entrance examination in childhood. Of course, there is still a long time before the college entrance examination, and she can't be happy too early. This examination is a city-wide unified examination. In addition to the subjects of liberal arts and science, all other subjects learned before the first year of high school are also required. For example, in Shi Yan's science class, she not only had to test six subjects of language, number and biochemistry, but also had to test politics, medium duty racking ,heavy duty cantilever racks, history and geography, including an information technology. The course of English is also different from the usual exam, which requires not only the paper test, but also the oral test. In addition, science examination items are not only written examinations, but also every student needs to extract experimental items immediately and go to the school laboratory to test the actual operation, including the use of high-power microscope to observe cells in biological experiments, the preparation of solutions in chemical experiments, and the measurement of vernier calipers in physical experiments. If the college entrance examination is to select talents from thousands of candidates for the next round of study, then the general examination is a test of all the knowledge learned before the second year of high school. Only students who successfully pass the general examination can be awarded a diploma after graduation from high school. In 2004, with the increasing development of the times, almost all formal companies have raised the requirements for employees, if only junior high school graduates, it is very difficult for ordinary people to find a good job. Therefore, all schools in the city attach great importance to the HKCEE. Although No.3 Middle School is a private school, most of its students are children of wealthy families, they attach no less importance to the HKCEE than other schools. After all, in the eyes of parents of students, whether for their children's future or for their own face, it is always good to have a high degree. The parents of the students in No.3 Middle School are the customers of their school. The needs of the customers must be taken seriously and satisfied. Only in this way can more parents be willing to send their children to No.3 Middle School in the future. Only in this way can No.3 Middle School get considerable development. As a result, under the high attention of the school, the principal of No.3 Middle School personally delivered a one-hour speech to the students under the national flag on Monday to encourage them to do well in the examination. The students of Class 12 usually encounter such a lengthy speech, and they have long bowed their heads and played with their mobile phones. But on this day, it is rare not to be distracted. After all, the parents at home held their ears before they went out and warned them that if they failed to pass the exam, they would deduct their pocket money. For those who don't have the ability to live alone in high school, pocket money is their life. Without pocket money, they can't chat on their mobile phones, eat big meals, buy equipment, beautiful clothes and play. Especially this time, the parents are all serious warnings. For the sake of a better life in the future, the people of Class 12 are also going to fight. Besides, they made a surprise attack on the whole class last month, and they can't let their efforts go to waste. Lu Xun, like the other students in the class, listened to the principal's speech while bowing his head and carrying the learning materials in his hands, eager to make use of every minute. As the old saying goes, if you sharpen your gun before a battle, you will not be happy. Although learning should be relaxed, for students like them whose knowledge is not solid, it is also helpful to consolidate the key points of knowledge before the exam by strong memorization ability. It was probably that Class 12 was so abnormal that the people in Class 11 next door were shocked. { Shit, when did the people in Class 12 change their minds? } { It's useless to cram at the last minute. When the time comes, a lot of people will fall down. Haha ~ } I actually saw the school bully reciting,pallet rack shelving, and he looked very serious. } If ten students in Class 12 can pass all ten subjects, I will run around the campus in front of the whole school. } { You dare to say this because you know you have no chance. Haha ~ } {…… } Faced with the malice of other classes, the people of Class 12 turned a deaf ear to it and only thought they were farting. kingmoreracking.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»