Limit exchange space _ 20200215155406.

Black

Limit exchange space _ 20200215155406.

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:38 am

"Ha ha ha, God help me. I didn't expect snooker to throw himself into the trap. I'd like to see what you, a talented dragon descendant, can do to escape from my snowy city." Laughing three times, the old Lord suddenly strode down from the throne and said with a domineering face: "Lead the way, Severis, you go back to the barracks to gather military forces. You don't have to come yourself. Tell the adjutant to join me with the troops. It was clear that the old Lord did not trust Severis, and did not even give her the chance to participate, and sent her directly behind the scenes. With a complicated look at the old Lord, Severis immediately led the order to retreat, for the arrival of Yi Chi, Severis was filled with helplessness. Why did you come back? …… The city gate is covered with snow. At this time, surrounded by hundreds of soldiers, Yi Chi grinned and explained some good scenery of Xueman City to Xinyi beside him, as if they were sightseeing, while the soldiers surrounded by Yi Chi were surprisingly nervous, looking at the surrounded Yi Chi with a frightened face and a cold sweat in their hands. It can be said that Yi Chi is a legend in Xueman City, a legendary role that has been pushed to the top. He not only became the first dragon slayer, but also the rumored robber killer. He single-handedly killed all the robbers in the whole Skyline Province. These things spread to the ears of the soldiers in Xueman City, not only with deep pride, but also with endless helplessness. Who let their Lord order to see Yi Chi to kill without mercy, but they dare? Lend them a few courage to dare not to Yi Chi shot, now just standing here feel very nervous, let alone to Yi Chi shot. Brother Yi, do you think these soldiers are afraid? Why are your legs trembling? "Xinyi laughed when she covered her mouth and pointed at the soldiers with trembling legs." Ha ha, they are really afraid, but if they don't get out of the way, they will never have to be afraid, "said with a faint smile, this spread into the ears of all the soldiers,fine bubble diffuser, immediately scared them back a few steps, a few timid is almost crying out, a face of grievance." I don't know what the Lord thinks. Why do you have to deal with him? Almost at the same time, all the soldiers complained in their hearts about the Lord's fault, and felt that it was too unwise for the Lord to do so. At that moment, a series of footsteps finally came behind them, which meant that their mission of blocking the way had finally been completed, so they wiped their cold sweat and retreated with a lingering fear. Ha ha ha, snooker, snooker, I didn't expect you to dare to come back. "Laughing to the front, I saw the old Lord looking at Yi Chi with an insolent face and said with a smile." Why don't I dare to come back? Today is to come back to your head, "smiled faintly, Yi Chi felt a familiar breath after the old Lord came here, and this breath is strong, the opportunity can be compared with the original old man, Mechanical fine screen ,Belt Filter Press, it seems that today this matter is not so simple ah Having made a complete plan, Yi Chi stepped forward and looked at the old Lord calmly and said, "Well, I don't think you need to let these soldiers die. Maybe you can call out the one beside you directly." Yi Chi pointed to an empty place on the left of the old Lord. " Ha ha, I didn't expect you to know that I was really a dragon descendant with Demon breath here. "With a burst of gloomy laughter, a dark figure appeared beside the old Lord, as if he had been standing there." It turned out to be a demon worshiper. "Looking at the old man who appeared, Yi Chi could not help laughing.". This so-called Demon worshiper is a kind of human who aims to become a Demon, half of them are no longer human, as a Demon worshiper, its strength is naturally very strong, but there are also some disadvantages, one is like this, dare not show people in their true face, just because the Demon Worshiper has half of the Demon blood, leading to their appearance is very strange. Some have strange heads, some have a few more hands and feet, or some strange things grow on their bodies, anyway, they have no human appearance. After hearing Yi Chi's sarcastic words, the Demon Worshiper, who was shrouded in black robes, gave a cold snort. He was obviously angry with Yi Chi. He opened his mouth with a little displeasure and said, "Very good. You deserve to have such a strong Demon atmosphere. Even your temper is so similar to that of the great Demons. It happens to be the best sacrifice for the Lord Demon God." At this time, the old man seemed not to shy away from saying their purpose directly, which made all the soldiers of Xueman City frowned. They could not imagine that they were working hard for the Lord of the Demon God. They almost had a conflict with the snooker just now. If they died in the hands of the other side, it was really not worth it. Thinking of this, almost at the same time, all the soldiers in Xueman City took a few steps back and expanded the original encirclement. Frowning at the black-robed old man, the old Lord did not understand how the other side could say such a thing here, which was really not in line with his style of doing things, but the words were spoken, and now it was not urgent to change them, which had been heard by everyone, and the old Lord knew that he had completely exposed his identity, yes, in fact, he was also a worshipper. However, because he wanted to appear on the surface, he did not go to fuse the blood of the Demons, but still managed the whole Xueman City as a human being. However, at this point, he had almost lost his heart. Even if he caught the snooker today, he could not continue to be the Lord of Xueman City, which made him deeply frown. He looked doubtfully at the old man beside him. Looked lightly at the old Lord, for the other side this kind of appearance, the old man was very unhappy, can not help but say in a harsh tone: "see what, wait until the return of Lord Demon,lamella tube, not to mention a small snow city, the whole skyline province is yours, do you still care about this?" 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»