A canary dressed as a handsome young man

Black

A canary dressed as a handsome young man

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:37 am

Shen Nanyuan and that pair of watery eyes looked at each other for a long time before slowly closing the wooden warehouse. If it is faked, then the acting is enough to get a movie queen. Shen Nanyuan thought in the bottom of her heart, but she still wanted to gamble. Always, barefoot is not afraid to wear shoes. Again, she really lacks a force value around her. Shen Nanyuan looked at Du Yulin with a pair of beautiful eyes. Finally, Du Yulin kicked the door and opened the door. He agreed. Master Jiang, please. Shen Nanyuan is not do not understand, this person is in Jiang Chao's territory, always want to have a statement with Jiang Chao. Du Yulin snorted, not very angry. Shen Nanyuan is still worried about Du Yulin's abnormal degree, afraid of a wrong eye, people will be quietly killed. So she took the woman with her. Du Yulin raised his eyebrows. Shen Nanyuan had a guilty conscience and dared not look. You promised. Du Yulin laughed, and his eyes wandered back and forth between them. In the end, he seemed to have no choice but to compromise and send them to Shen Mansion. Shen Nanyuan talked to the woman on the road about the situation of the Shen family, and Du Yulin, who was sitting in front of the car, also listened. You will be called Silver Frost in the future. Shen Nanyuan looked at the fine frost and snow falling outside and gave her a name. Silver frost nodded, looking honest and docile, as if he had forgotten that Shen Nanyuan had just pointed at himself with a wooden warehouse. In order to cater to the memory point that women only recognize Shen Nanyuan. Shen Nanyuan simply said his current situation, with stepmother, there is a stepfather,disc air diffuser, stepmother does not like himself, his father wants to take his own future, in short, is a situation surrounded by tigers and wolves. Silver Frost listens, say hesitantly: "Why don't you run then?" Of course you run! Shen Nan yuan glanced at the front and raised his eyebrows, which was a response. Du Yulin, who was driving seriously in front of him, sneered coldly. Shen Nanyuan just said,fine bubble diffuser, "Where can I escape? It's not all said in the newspaper now. It's not stable anywhere. Longcheng is already a rare security under the young marshal's governance." Silver frost opened his mouth, as if to say something, but soon he fell into confusion, scratched his hair, very confused and sad. Shen Nanyuan has been paying attention to the change of her expression. Before leaving, Du Yulin gave her two more boxes of bullets and pouted at the silver frost under the street lamp. Raising eagles.. Don't let the eagle peck at your eyes! Just like him. —— "The servant girl you bought?" The people of the Shen family were chattering. Looked at the woman dressed in a dirty old blue cloth flower, Wenwen weak, at most less than twenty years old. It doesn't look like it was bought from Yapo, but it looks more like it was a refugee from somewhere. Shen Nanyuan went on to say, "Yes, Yinshuang has a hard life. She has a stepmother. Look at her injuries. They were all beaten by her stepmother after her father died.". He ran out and asked me to hit him when he couldn't bear it. When Su heard this, his eyes jumped. She's a stepmother. Su Shi calmed down and said, "Look at this poor.." How much did it cost? When she asked this question, she deliberately looked at Shen Litang, Lamella Plate Settler ,rapid sand filters, who was sitting in the middle of the sofa. Recently in this family, there is only no income. As the head of the family, Shen Litang is very concerned about the matter of money. How could Shen Nanyuan not know her intention? She said lightly, "Oh, I didn't spend much money. My stepmother disliked that the family was in charge of too much food. She let people go with me for ten yuan!" The voice drops, does not wait for Su Shi to ask again, she changed the topic, "Oh father, I have already chosen the ball dress of the governor's office, pearl elder sister this just generous, did not want my money." Compared with how much he spent, Shen Litang really loved to hear how much money he had saved. He suddenly forgot that the girl he had just bought was not valuable in this world, especially this kind, which in his opinion was a money-losing commodity, and might not be as expensive as a dress. "There are still a few days to go before the ball," he said. "Aren't you going to see Da Shao?" Shen Nanyuan knew what he meant, did not refute, and nodded cleverly. It's up to her to see or not to see. She has long learned to comply in public but not in private. Arranged a room for Yinshuang and Donger. Shen Nanyuan also specifically told Donger, "take good care of her these days." "The third young lady is very kind," said Dong'er. "She takes everyone home. ” Shen Nanyuan pointed angrily to her forehead, "if it weren't for the bad kindness of the third aunt, you wouldn't know where it was!" This is true, Donger curled his lips and said nothing more. The Shen family does not raise idle people, the second day, Su Shi let the housekeeper to the silver frost sent work. Want to know, there is no need to work hard at home. But those assigned to the silver frost are all hard work, such as fetching water and carrying vegetables. Donger saw the wound on Yinshuang's shoulder yesterday. She said it was a hit, but looking at the degree of bleeding, there was probably a hole under the gauze. It goes without saying what the injury is. It's just that they, the servants, can't help listening to the housekeeper. Donger soon finished his work, while the housekeeper was not paying attention to the time, secretly to help the silver frost. A model of a hard mouth and a soft heart. Silver Frost was washing clothes by the deep well at the back of the yard. She had no strength in one arm and could not wring water in the other. Is sighing, a pair of hands stretched out over, said: "I twist, you sun!" " "Thank you, Donger." "Silver Frost is sincere." You're welcome! Donger said neatly, "Huan-fang told me to look at you." As soon as the words came out, both of them were stunned for a moment. Donger felt that he had made a mistake and said, "It's to help you, so that you don't get used to it when you first come." Silver Frost nodded his head. With the help of Donger, Yinshuang soon finished the work ordered by the housekeeper. @ Infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City The housekeeper went to report to Su Shi, but Su Shi's face was dark because he didn't make any mistakes. I don't know if it was because I wanted to play against Shen Nanyuan, but the day after the silver frost came, Su also bought a servant. Older, looking more than thirty years old,MBR reactor, Su Shi called her Yan Sanniang. The kitchen help because of Xue's housekeeper to do the wall grass, Su dismissed two, Yan Sanniang came to the kitchen vacancy. Shen Litang went out to turn around. khnwatertreatment.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»