Bai Yi Zhuan _ Full Text

Black

Bai Yi Zhuan _ Full Text

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:36 am

Ha ha ha! Yes, yes, of course! Of course! Every word Sister Bai said could not be more right! Suddenly there was a burst of clear laughter like a silver bell above me. I looked up in fright. On a high branch above me, I sat on it in a small green dress, grinning and watching us clap our hands repeatedly, with two little feet sticking up. I'm afraid it's a good show for me to beat and scold Shang Shaochang below. She doesn't know when she has seen a full ten on the branch! But there was no trace of sullenness on her face. She clapped her hands and said with a smile, "It's said that Brother Shaochang is the best killer in the world. His martial arts are among the best in Jianghu. In my opinion, Sister Bai's martial arts are the best." As he spoke, he made a face at me and said with a giggle, "In terms of the best martial arts in the world, Qiushui Dao is second to Sister Bai's'Ear Light Skill '." Little Green was not trying to stop the fight, and the joke was not like a joke. When I finished, I blushed for a while and said angrily, "Little Green, why are you here?" "I.." Small green voice drawled, looked at my cheeks slightly flushed, said with a narrow smile: "Smell a big smell of vinegar in the valley, then come to see.." I was small green said a few words,multi disc screw press, eyes a cold way: "Who will be angry for this rogue to eat..." He blushed and shut up hurriedly, but the word "vinegar" did not come out. Ha ha ha ha- "Little Green burst into a burst of laughter in the air, laughing his head off, laughing and shouting:" Ouch.. Really laugh me to death, white sister's face is so red! Today must be an auspicious day for me to see such a good show! Little Green kept wiping his eyes with his sleeve, and it turned out that tears also laughed down: "Although the younger brother is my own brother, but still feel funny,wall penstocks, ha ha ha.." Someone would slap him, and he wouldn't hide-ha ha ha- "What?!" Subconsciously, I covered my mouth with my hand and heard Xiao Lu say, "My dear brother," which was like a bolt from the blue! "What did you say, Little Green?" He exclaimed. The little green tiptoe flicked lightly, like a fluttering green leaf, slowly falling beside Shang Shaochang. He looked at me with a pair of big eyes: "Shaochang brother is my own brother. Our parents passed away early. Shaochang brother took care of me when I was young." Looking at me standing on the ground like a wooden chicken, it is obvious that I can not accept this fact at once. Little green sweetly hugged me, looked at me with her very innocent and clear eyes, and said with a sweet smile: "Don't you believe it, sister in white?" "I.." I looked at her smile for a long time before I came to my senses! Who would have thought that these two brothers and sisters would be killers and holy hands! "Believe it, Dissolved Gas Flotation ,rapid sand filters, believe it," he said with a wry smile. I took a deep breath, embarrassed and dumbfounded, and said: "If anyone says he doesn't believe me, I won't be the first to say yes!" I gawked at the little green jumping away, but I still couldn't believe my ears. But you can't help believing it! No wonder the first time I saw Xiao Lu, I had a strange feeling of deja vu, and now I found the answer to everything! It turned out that she and Shang Shaochang had so many similarities in appearance, but Shang Shaochang had a little more dusty color, and his eyebrows and eyes were delicate and pretty. In fact, there were many similarities between them. But I was so silly that I never doubted. But Who can think of the world's best hand and the world's best killer together? I thought of my fierce slap and a series of aggressive words just now. I stole a glance at Shang Shaochang in front of me, and my lips kept moving, but I couldn't say anything. His usually pale face was now red and feverish, and for the first time in his life he had the impulse to run! Instead, the victim looked at me quietly, his eyes slowly became deep and unusual, and the corners of his mouth showed a meaningful smile. He did not say a word, but watched my cheeks turn from white to red, and his head slowly lowered. My face was so hot that it almost dripped water. I heard Little Green talking and laughing for a while. I was ashamed and embarrassed. I really wanted to find a crack in the ground. Finally, I remembered to lift my legs to run. Shang Shaochang's hand suddenly took my hand! Shang Shaochang grabbed my hand with one hand and said with a smile, "Hey, you were so fierce just now. Why did you run away?" In spite of my desperate struggle, he put his other hand around my waist and held me gently in his arms. "Don't run," he said with a smile. "Your slap just now hurt me so much!" "You.." I was hugged so tightly by Shang Shaochang that I could hardly struggle. "You.." I said angrily. You scoundrel! Bastard! Big nerd! Hurry up Come on, let go of me! Seeing Shang Shaochang grinning disapprovingly, instead, his face was getting closer and closer, and he was so ashamed that he quickly turned his head and did not look at his eyes. Shang Shaochang laughed and said, "Then how can you count it if you slap the scoundrel?" With his right thumb and forefinger, he gently lifted my chin so that my eyes met his eyes. You I couldn't stop smelling the warm breath on his body. If his face was burning at first, now his whole body was burning. Dazed way: "You … …" Let me go! You You can calculate whatever you like. "How do you really calculate it?" I only felt Shang Shao's long fingers through my long hair, and his soft voice sounded in my ears: "That's.." That's all right. "" Suddenly, with a little effort on the fingers at the back of my head, Shang Shaochang suddenly kissed my lips without warning! My mind was blank for half a minute before I realized what Shang Shaochang and I were doing. Oh, my God. This is a kiss? I closed my eyes in a daze, as if I were unconscious, as if I were on a cloud. A soft feeling came from the lips, followed by the lingering grinding of the ears and temples. It seemed that after a long time, I realized that I was so half sober and half confused that I was frivolous and wanton by Shang Shaochang! I hit and kicked him hard, but he hugged my body tightly until I couldn't breathe, and then gently released his arm to let me stand. Shang Shaochang looked at me with a gentle look in his eyes. He looked at me gasping for breath. His cheeks were as red as two red clouds. He smiled softly and said,Wall Penstocks, "Well.." It's so sweet. "You-" I stared at Shang Shaochang, while subconsciously wiping my lips with my sleeve. It took me a long time to shout out: "Bastard Shang Shaochang, I-I hate you so much!" 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»