Get rid of male gods and marry rich and powerful families

Black

Get rid of male gods and marry rich and powerful families

Сообщение Black » Пн ноя 14, 2022 3:36 am

Qi Mei hung her head and her eyes were red. "Mom can't help it. You know, stepmother is not easy to do.". It's really good for you to marry Mr. Chu. He's not as bad as the rumors say. The only bad thing is that he's shorter and uglier. But the most valuable thing for a man is not his height, fat and thin, nor his appearance. The most important thing to measure a man is his ability. If you can marry her, no one will dare to bully you again. Do you really not want me to be bullied or do you not want you to be embarrassed in front of Wang's father and daughter? If you help me refuse, do you have to worry that you can't be a rich wife, and you can't keep your splendor and wealth in the future. If your daughter can marry the Xia family of North Vietnam and become a rich and powerful wife, your social status will also rise. Who dares to look down on you as a stepmother in the future? Qi Mei stared at her in a daze. Crystal tears rolled in her eyes. It took her a long time to say, "Niu Niu, how can you say that about mom?"? Do you know how much your words hurt me? As she spoke, she began to wipe away her tears, crying pitifully and unjustly. But Meng Yu said, "All right, you don't have to cry in front of me. I'm not a man. I don't like what you do." Qi Mei did not speak, but cried. Meng Yu was so upset that he spread out his hands. "OK, you can cry if you like. I'm going to wash my clothes. My words have been made clear." "Niu Niu, mom doesn't want to force you, mom doesn't want you to marry a man who has never been masked, but mom has no way to blame mom,filter nozzle, I am too weak to protect you." Meng Yu stopped and did not look back. She heard Qi Mei behind her and said, "Niu Niu, mother, please, OK?"? Now things have come to this point, the Xia family has tolerated us to change the bride once, if we change back to the Xia family, what will we think? The Xia family will only think that we are deliberately provocative. How can we afford someone like Mr. Chu? Not to mention you and me,disc air diffuser, the whole Wang family can not afford to provoke, if really angered the Xia family, then your uncle Wang will not be able to stay in Yancheng, you know he was able to come to Yancheng thanks to the support of the Xia family. Do you really have the heart to see everything that your uncle Wang has worked so hard to build destroyed? Don't forget that you came to the Wang family with me when you were ten years old. Your uncle Wang raised you. Meng Yu's heart was cold to the extreme for a time. "Sure enough, you know better than anyone how to make me submit.". Yes, I grew up eating the food of the Wang family. Uncle Wang supported me to go to school and gave me food and clothing. How could I not go through fire and water when he needed me? Otherwise, I would be too ungrateful. "Niuniu, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Meng Yu took a deep breath, "I know what to do, I will marry Chu Xiujin." She spoke very calmly. Originally thought that Qi Mei saw her promise to turn sorrow into joy, or to praise her finally figured out, do not want Qi Mei just stared at her, rotary vacuum disc filters ,lamella clarifer, a long time can not speak. You go back. I will do it since I promised. And this is the last time. I will never owe the Wangs anything again. To return the kindness of the Wangs, there was no need to sacrifice such a high price as her lifelong happiness, but the Wangs wanted her to do so, so she did so well. Meng Yu went into the laundry room, and Qi Mei's sobs could be heard faintly outside. Passed a little while she hears outside Qi Mei says: "Mom went, you take good care of yourself outside a person." After a while, Meng Yu heard the sound of opening and closing the door, and the sobs of Qi Mei outside disappeared. Meng Yu sighed heavily and suddenly felt a little like crying. Others were accompanied by their parents when they were young, but his father died early. His mother was a person who had never suffered. When she was young, she lived on her father. When she married, she lived on her husband. She could not live without anyone attached to her. So after the death of her husband, she took Meng Yu to marry Wang Weiguo, who was also rich, just to play the role of stepmother, and she intentionally favored Wang Shuyuan from an early age. Father's love has long been gone, and mother's love has not been felt. Later, when she finally met her Mr. Right, she fantasized that if she married him, she would be able to leave the family completely, and she would live happily with him. But she loved the right man for so many years without her in her heart. As soon as the white moonlight appeared, she was GAME OVER. And now she has to marry a man she's never met. Her eyes were sour, and she felt that her life was really bitter. She felt sad for a moment alone and accidentally looked up and saw herself in the mirror. The laundry room and the bathroom are connected together, and a large mirror is inlaid on the wall. There are many mirrors in her home, so that she can enjoy her beauty at any time. However, the girl in the mirror had a slap face, her eyes were big and moist, her nose was small but quite warped, and her mouth was full. Full and bright color, this is just, but born with a white and tender skin, not too much maintenance is also white and delicate enough. She blinked and pursed her lips at herself in the mirror, and in the blink of an eye, her watery and glittering eyes naturally revealed a kind of charm. Originally full of grievances, I wanted to cry, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't cry in an instant. Maybe God is jealous of her, because she is so beautiful. Alas. Meng Yu finished washing clothes and went to Han's house to find Xia Han, who has been living with her parents-in-law since she became pregnant. She has been traveling for more than a year, and even her friend has not come back to give birth. With gifts for her friends and a lot of toys for her nephews and nieces, she made a good apology and teased two lovely babies. Xia Han's mother-in-law made tea for them, and Xia Han took her to the backyard to have a good chat with her. Meng Yu told her about the trip, and Xia Han was surprised to hear it. After chatting about the interesting things in the trip, Meng Yu held her chin and asked her, "Do you think you will feel embarrassed if I become your aunt?" "Auntie?"? Isn't Chu Xiujin going to marry your sister? "Wang Shuyuan didn't want to marry me,Rotating sludge scraper," said Meng Yu. Xia Han: ".." Xia Han's expression is a long story. "Did you promise?" Meng Yu winked at her, "if I promised, would it be awkward for you to call me aunt later?" 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Вернуться в «Разные темы»