Officialdom

Adair

Officialdom

Сообщение Adair » Чт дек 01, 2022 3:47 am

Liu Fei smiled faintly and said, "Mr. Matsushima Kawako, don't tell lies in front of real people. You should know that our Chinese currency has always been a very stable currency, unlike the US dollar, which always has this or that problem. And now we are trying to promote a free trade zone in Asia, so it is very important to use that currency for settlement." As the most stable currency, I think, within the scope of our Asia, it is better to use RMB as an international settlement currency. In particular, the interest-free loan you provide to Canglan Province is essentially the attribute of RMB. If you want to be equal, we should also repay you RMB. Why do we have to bring in US dollars to aggravate the complexity of the whole settlement? Is it true that the so-called strategy of the United States to return to the Asia-Pacific region has not brought enough turmoil and trouble to our entire Asia? If you want to sincerely cooperate with our Canglan Province, you must use the RMB as the currency for our mutual settlement. Only in this way can we achieve real interest-free loans. The use of the second currency will aggravate the interest of such loans, so that we can not get real interest-free loans in Canglan Province. Speaking of this, Liu Fei said to Matsushima Kawako with a faint smile, "Oh, yes, Mr. Matsushima Kawako, I forgot to tell you that I have taught myself international finance, international currency and many other financial knowledge in my busy schedule, and you should have heard that the twin stars of Wall Street are now my senior advisers in the financial field." I can't be a real trader, but I'm very clear about the basic principles of currency trading and the way to make profits, so.. Said here, Liu Fei did not put the words behind to continue to say,L Methylfolate Factory, but the meaning is very obvious. Matsushima Chuanzi heard Liu Fei say this, an old face suddenly turned red, the anger in his heart jumped up one by one, he did not expect that Liu Fei was able to see through his plot, which made him have a kind of punch that he had saved all his strength but hit the cotton, there was no focus at all, which made him almost want to vomit blood. In particular, Liu Fei's last few words directly exposed his own conspiracy face to face, so that he was somewhat embarrassed. At this time, Cao Jinyang said with a smile: "Secretary Liu, I think you may have misunderstood Mr. Matsushima Kawako. In fact, D BHB Factory ,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, he has no other meaning. He should only consider his own settlement habits. Mr. Matsushima Kawako, don't you think so?" When Matsushima Chuanzi saw that Cao Jinyang had actually brought him a step, he hurriedly went down the slope and said, "Yes, yes, Governor Cao is right. Secretary Liu, I propose to use US dollars to pay, mainly considering the settlement habits of our Japanese side. Please don't misunderstand. Our Noda Club is still very sincere." Liu Fei said with a sullen face, "Well, it's good to be sincere. To be honest, Mr. Matsushima Kawako, I don't believe in your sincerity and integrity all the time.".
"Speaking of this, Liu Fei pointed to the time paid by Noda Club for three working days by Zhou Jianlei on the contract and said," Mr. Matsushima Kawako, I don't quite agree with the standard date by Zhou Jianlei. You must transfer the interest-free loan of 5 billion yuan to the financial account of Canglan Province as soon as possible. After all, you should know that our meeting will begin tomorrow morning. I can't rely on this paper contract to do it. In case your Noda Club unilaterally tears up the contract like the iron ore supply transaction between our Canglan Iron and Steel Works before. When the time comes, our Canglan Province will lose its wife and lose its army. I don't want this kind of thing to happen to our Canglan Province. Therefore, my opinion is that when will the interest-free loan of 5 billion yuan be transferred to the account of our Cang Lan Province? When will Governor Cao and I sign the contract? However, we will only stay here for another 2 hours at most. I believe you should also know that we have been tired all day today and need a good rest. Now my head still hurts a little. After listening to Liu Fei, Matsushima Kawako's face was brushed from red to white, and from white to blue. He was looking forward to signing the cooperation contract with Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang today. As long as the date of paying the interest-free loan was delayed for even one day, he could have enough time to display the conspiracy he had already booked and pull down Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang completely. At that time, as long as Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang themselves are in crisis, they will have no leisure and energy even if they want to be unfavorable to the East Asian Group and Noda Society, especially after Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang really let the rare earth alliance fail at tomorrow's meeting. As long as he and Liu Fei, Cao Jinyang reached a cooperation agreement today, as well as audio and video files slightly processed, excluding the unfavorable factors for Noda, and then handed over to the main leaders of each province and the news media, Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang could lose their reputation in an instant. As for the interest-free loan, he did not intend to pay at all, but he did not think of it. Liu Fei unexpectedly asked Noda to transfer $5 billion to the financial account of Canglan Province within two hours. In this way, the price he had to pay for pulling down Liu Fei and Cao Jinyang and contacting the East Asia Group and Noda in China was too high. At this moment, Matsushima Kawako was silent, he closed his eyes, while trying to calm down his mood, while thinking about countermeasures. At this time, Liu Fei stood up with a smile and said,Thyroid Powder Factory, "Mr. Matsushima Kawako, how about this? You think about it here first. Governor Cao and I will go to the private room opposite to have a rest. We really drank too much tonight. We have to sober up." Cao Jinyang also stood up and said: "Secretary Liu is right. My stomach is very uncomfortable now. But we are the hosts. It is our dereliction of duty not to accompany the leaders of various provinces." As they spoke, the two men stepped out. And Zhou Jianlei also stood up and followed Liu Fei out. pioneer-biotech.com

willinator

Re: Officialdom

Сообщение willinator » Вт апр 02, 2024 5:04 am

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»