Yue Guan-the world of great struggle txt full edition fine collation edition

Adair

Yue Guan-the world of great struggle txt full edition fine collation edition

Сообщение Adair » Чт дек 01, 2022 3:46 am

Mrs. Cheng Bi was dumbfounded when she heard this. She was a woman. Her greatest interest was to run a business, and her greatest ambition was to be the richest man. Suddenly, the ruler of the State of Lu said very seriously: You are going to be responsible for training an army to restore the country. She was really at a loss. Jisun Yiru was not worried that she would dare not agree. She had just spent so much time going around and around, and it was really some less high-sounding demands, so she made a detour. Now that you have mastered all the sea salt business under the Ji family, you need a lot of manpower and material resources. You have repeatedly traveled to various countries, built mansions and warehouses, and recruited young and strong warriors, which will not arouse suspicion. It is just used to help Qingji recruit soldiers. Location, then set in Philadelphia, where is my Ji's fief, operating for hundreds of years, the most safe, but it is difficult for outsiders to sneak in and understand the details. Moreover, Philadelphia is not far from Qufu Road, and it is convenient to go back and forth. At the same time, Philadelphia is on the edge of the Junhe River, which connects Surabaya in the west and the sea in the east. It is said that it is used to assemble and transport sea salt. This reason is completely justified. For the sake of safety,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, after you go, you can build a city in a sparsely populated place near the mountains and rivers. The front of the mountain is a storehouse for salt storage, and the middle of the mountain is a place for military training. You just need to be responsible for covering up and recruiting soldiers. Qingji Childe is responsible for his own military training. "Uh.." Yes, according to the master of the house. Mrs. Cheng Bi was in such a mess that she seemed to be happy and worried, and even she herself could not figure out what it was like. The above is the discussion made by the old man and his uncle Meng. This matter is of great importance. Once it is leaked, the consequences are incalculable. You must be very cautious. "Yes." "Besides, I have a few words to tell you." Jisun Yiru said and stood up,Sex Enhancement Powder, and Mrs. Cheng Bi also stood up. Jisun Yiru walked up and down in the room with his hands on his back. He said in a deep voice, "Cheng Bi, the two families of Shu and Meng have always been bitter about the old man's exclusive ruling power over their two big families.". The military strength of the State of Lu was divided into four parts, and we Ji Shi monopolized two of them, forcing them to have no choice but to submit to us. Qingji is now in Philadelphia to recruit soldiers, such as in addition to the four armies to add an army, this army was originally used to deal with Wu. But if there is a dispute within the State of Lu, whose side this army stands on will be the decisive and important bargaining chip. We must bring the army of Qingji to our side before we can feel at ease. Lady Cheng Bi secretly wondered that it was you, Jisun Yiru, who first asked Qingji to go to Qufu. Now you ask me to help him recruit and set up a camp. No matter how you calculate, he should go to my Ji family. Why does the master seem to be very worried? He seems to be worried that Qingji will go to Uncle Sun and Meng Sun? What means do they have to draw Qingji to abandon the strong to the weak? Jisun Yiru didn't give her much time to think. He added solemnly, "If it's really useful to know which side to stand on, Glucono Delta Lactone ,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, I'm afraid the dispute between the old man and Shu Meng has come to a very dangerous time. If the old man loses power, the three thousand children of the Ji family will all be bullied. I'm afraid I'll have to hand over most of what I have now to meet the demands of the two clans.". So, I tried my best to win over Qingji and recruit soldiers in the city of Ji's Fengyi. You must try your best to win him over to my Ji's family, so that I can live up to my pains for the Ji's family. When Mrs. Cheng Bi heard this, she rearranged his topsy-turvy and disorganized words. When she thought about it carefully, she suddenly understood what he meant. Her heart suddenly jumped up: "The master of the house.." He wants me to do whatever it takes, even seduction. Leave Qingji's heart under my Ji's door. Jisun Yiru saw that her face was slightly dizzy and her eyes were twinkling. She didn't dare to look at herself. Knowing that she understood what she was saying, she smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm in charge of everything. As long as you can make Qingji stand on my side all the time, it will be a great merit. But if I have a breath, no one will be able to encroach on the interests of Chengfu.".
” "Yes, Cheng Bi thanks the master for his concern!" Under Jisun Yiru's aggressive eyes, Mrs. Cheng Bi involuntarily lowered her head, but her heart was filled with a kind of inexplicable sadness: "Women like me, in the hearts of men, after all, are just like utensils and goods, something that can be used to make friends.". Lady Cheng Bi boarded the carriage and returned to her own mansion. Today she was going to see her own master. Lady Cheng Bi did not dare to show off. She only took a carriage with eight bodyguards. But as the richest man in the State of Lu, the magnificence of the carriage, the vigor of the horses, the dress of the knights, and the color of the wind have their own distinctive features. Walking in the street, they are still imposing and eye-catching. Yu Pingran drove to the inn in a carriage, just in time to see Mrs. Cheng Bi's carriage coming from the opposite side. Because of the hot weather, the curtain of the sedan chair was half rolled, and a beautiful woman sitting in the carriage could be seen. Seeing that there were two handsome horses as white as snow on her chariot, the decorations of the chariot were either copper or silver, gorgeous and noble, and the eight knights beside the chariot were also extraordinary. Yu Pingran was slightly surprised and flashed his eyes. It happened that Mrs. Cheng Bi had a pair of wonderful eyes and looked at herself. As soon as his eyes touched, although Dr. Yu grew up in the Wuyue area where there were many beautiful women, he could not help galloping when he saw her charm and beauty. Two cars crossed each other, and her stunning appearance seemed to flash in my mind. Unexpectedly, the State of Lu also has such a beautiful woman! Yu Pingran secretly exclaimed, and his mind returned to his eyes. Beside him sat a man with a fierce expression. Yu Pingran turned his head and said to him, "Today, we are talking about the important matter that Your Majesty has asked me to negotiate.". Tomorrow, I will go to see my uncle Sun Yu, and my Wu Guesthouse staff who have taken him into custody in the State of Lu will also come out. As for you.. As soon as Qingji leaves the city today, put it on me! The fierce man's eyes flashed, and a murderous look flashed across his face. "I understand that we were attacked in the State of Lu, and we must not allow him to flee back to the State of Wei.". In any case,Theobromine Powder, humble also want to let him die in Lu, return the favor! The second volume of Qufu Spring and Autumn Chapter 114 woman's heart, the needle under the sea. pioneer-biotech.com

willinator

Re: Yue Guan-the world of great struggle txt full edition fine collation edition

Сообщение willinator » Вт апр 02, 2024 5:02 am

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»