Chang An Ning

Barrios11

Chang An Ning

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 3:05 am

Mrs. Zhang showed a face of "I understand, I understand" expression, peach forced a smile, want to explain a few words, but also feel that the more the more black. Tired heart, forget it. Peach's days at Dr. Zhang's home are particularly leisurely and comfortable. Although Dr. Zhang's temper is not very good, but mainly aimed at Han Chengjing, he is still a bit polite to the peach, about eating people's mouth short. And Mrs. Zhang, to be honest, peach has not met such an easy and reasonable woman for a long time. And she did not have much to do, so she boiled medicine for Han Chengjing every day, and then followed Mrs. Zhang to recognize the medicinal materials, and went to the kitchen to teach Mrs. Zhang private dishes. Sometimes Dr. Zhang also comes back to join in the fun, so Han Chengjing will also come to get involved. Mrs. Zhang is not good at cooking, and peach teaches her some simple and easy dishes. Mrs. Zhang was doing well, but Dr. Zhang wanted to come and help. I'll cut the meat for you! "How about washing the vegetables for me?" "I can make a fire, and I'll show you the fire!" …… Doctor Zhang is like a crow who is too lively. Instead of helping Mrs. Zhang, he makes her slow and impetuous, completely disorderly. So Mrs. Zhang, who had always been gentle and amiable, became a lion in the east of the river. She stopped cooking and cooking, and drove her husband out of the kitchen first. Get out of here right now! Mrs. Zhang couldn't even push her husband away, but she was almost pushed out of the kitchen, and the fire was even bigger. Or Han Chengjing smiled and took a peeled potato to Mrs. Zhang and said that he could help with Dr. Zhang, which left Dr. Zhang behind. Doctor Zhang's face to Han Chengjing is much better. Two big men, Zhang doctor is more experienced than Han Chengjing, but also grandly pretend to teach Han Chengjing how to cut potatoes will not be wasted. Han Chengjing is so clumsy that he can't cut it well. Why are you so stupid? Although Dr. Zhang looked disgusted, his tone had eased a lot. The peach looked at Han Chengjing, Han Chengjing blinked at the peach and smiled. Peach heart said so, simply turned his head and did not look at them. On one side, Mrs. Zhang saw everything in her eyes and sighed in her heart that her husband was really pure, lovely and kind. Stewed spareribs with potatoes came out at the end, which tasted good, but there were too many potatoes and too little meat-there was too much meat-but there were too many potatoes. Such a life is really good, Inflatable 5k obstacle , but peach knows that such a time is not long. Sure enough, one sunny afternoon. Han Chengjing drank the medicine and grabbed the peach's wrist. The peach turned to look at him in surprise. "Young master?" "We're leaving." Peach in the heart some pity, but also did not surprise: "Good, I go to pack things." "Don't ask me where I'm going?" The peach earned, Han Chengjing used more strength, she failed to break free, that also did not earn. She lowered her eyebrows and said, "I will go wherever the young master goes." Han Chengjing frowned. Now the peach was the peach in the palace again. Its sharp teeth and claws were clean, like a docile and harmless rabbit. You don't have to do this. If you don't want to go, you can stay with Dr. Zhang. The peach shook her head. "Doctor Zhang is a doctor. I'm not a patient. It's not appropriate to stay here." Han Chengjing looked at the peach and hesitated to speak. The young master has nothing to do, so I'll pack my bags first. The peach looked at the hand held by Han Chengjing. Han Chengjing's face stiffened and he followed the peach's eyes and looked at the wrist of the peach he was holding tightly. He sighed and let go of the peach's wrist. The peach was just about to leave, but her hand was held tightly again. Young master? "You come with me." Han Chengjing's remaining poison is almost clear, and he is no longer the man who has to carry, drag, and carry the peach to move. He is now a man who can pull the peach with one hand. Peach actually struggled, but she looked at Han Chengjing's face, forget it, too lazy to struggle. Dr. Zhang closed the window a little. Mrs. Zhang asked, "Do you really believe that they were robbed by bandits when they came out to deliver goods?" Doctor Zhang shook his head. "What does their identity have to do with me?"? I am a doctor, they are patients, and doctors always treat patients when they see them.
"What's more, this patient is much better than other patients, and the consultation fee is sufficient and the patient cooperates." I'm afraid. Mrs. Zhang was also a powerful figure when she was young, but now that she is married, she is much less timid. Doctor Zhang patted his wife's hand and held her in his arms. "Don't worry. I'm a villager in the mountains. No one will care about us.". Besides, aren't they leaving? Mrs. Zhang shook her head. Unfortunately, "I like peaches very much." "Why don't you let her stay?" Dr. Zhang was not very happy with the proposal, but considering his wife's wishes, he raised the possibility. Mrs. Zhang came out of Dr. Zhang's arms and looked at Dr. Zhang. "Doctor Zhang scratched his head, smiled, and stopped talking." Young master.. The peach was pulled by Han Chengjing to stagger and walk unsteadily. Han Chengjing, no matter how hard it was for the peach to follow, walked for a while and suddenly stopped again. The peach bumped into Han Chengjing's back. She looked around the desolate human habitation, a little panic in the heart, Han Chengjing will not want to kill people to silence it? This time her facial expression is really too obvious, let Han Chengjing want to pretend not to know, he sneered: "I really want to kill people to silence your life to stay today?" Peach pursed her lips and refused to answer the question. "Prince, what are you looking for me for?" "I want to tell you why we are going to the capital." The peach looked at Han Chengjing in surprise. "You don't have to tell me that." But in the heart thought, oneself really did not guess wrong. Han Chengjing sighed: "Tang Ning,inflatable amusement park, do you have to talk to me like this?" To be honest, peach was stunned when she heard the name. After all, no one had called it for a long time. She almost took peach as her real name. joyshineinflatables.com

willinator

Re: Chang An Ning

Сообщение willinator » Вт апр 02, 2024 4:38 am

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»