Super Soldier System _ 20200215155400.

Barrios11

Super Soldier System _ 20200215155400.

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 3:04 am

Task Completion Reward: The host's prestige in the Holy Church Army will be increased, and he will receive a Colonial Medal. The attribute of the Colonial Medal is unknown. Mission failure penalty: The host company helps its own forces to obtain spar energy to strengthen the armed forces. This task is not intentional. Even the uncivilized original people can not be defeated, which is harmful to the invincible domineering of the God of War. As punishment, the host will be demoted to aborigines and go to live on a planet that has not yet entered the mechanical age for ten years. After the task voice of the Zhanshen system was finished, Lin Fei knew that he could only agree to the request of the dark non-flower. Send someone to the Big Dipper to pick me up, and I will lead the congregation to complete God's instructions and defeat the natives. By the way, send me the details of the mineral planet and the natives. Lin Fei said to the dark non-flower. Subsequently, Lin Fei contacted her mother-in-law and asked her to find someone to ask for leave for herself. Mother-in-law, yes, give me a sick leave certificate. Fill in the time for a month first. If I don't come back, you can write more dates. What? As your naked nose, I can ignore the school rules set by that skinny old headmaster. I'm not prepared to pay attention to his school rules, but this note is for my mecha instructor to see, and it's always necessary to do superficial work. After Lin Fei finished asking for leave, he was just ready to leave when he thought of Wu Xiaoman, the little servant in the basement. If she left, she would not be able to watch the content of her yoga and fighting exercises. God of war system, I want to carry out the task you sent,inflatable floating water park, but you also gave me a daily task, training Wu Xiaoman this attendant, this time to the spar planet to carry out the task, how long can I complete it is not clear, now the two tasks conflict, do you solve it? Lin Fei tried to ask the God of War system in his brain. He thought that if Wu Xiaoman was punished again during the mission,Inflatable indoor park, he would be too busy. When a task conflict is detected, the task system is upgraded, and the host may not complete daily tasks during the execution of the release task, including but not limited to the host itself and its followers. The Zhanshen system answered very briefly. I said, "System boss, why didn't you upgrade earlier? When I was carrying out tasks, I had to complete both daily and temporary tasks. I was exhausted." Lin Fei said when he heard it. It turned out that the host had not made a request. "One by one" Lin Fei hurriedly went to the supermarket to buy food for Wu Xiaoman to cook for a month. When he was about to leave the supermarket, Lin Fei saw that there were instant noodles selling there. He thought that Wu Xiaoman might live half a month longer to prepare two boxes of instant noodles. Half an hour later, Lin Fei went to the basement with two bags of food and two boxes of instant noodles. Wu Xiaoman, who had just taken a bath and changed into a new maid's outfit, saw Lin Fei coming back and asked aloud, "Master, why did you bring me so much food? Did you vent your conscience? Or are you going to let me eat enough tonight and kill me tomorrow? This is my last supper. Or are you going to bribe me with food and covet my beauty?" Looking at the two bags of food, inflatable air dancer ,Inflatable dry slide, Wu Xiaoman began to think about it. Your breasts haven't grown up yet. Why do you covet your beauty. These foods are your meals for a period of time in the future. Save some food. I also brought you a lot of compressed biscuits, which are enough for you to eat for at least two months. There are also two boxes of instant noodles. You ate all the food in front of you and I haven't come back yet, so you can eat instant noodles. I want to go to another planet to carry out the mission. During this period, you should exercise well and do yoga in front of the video at the door every day. When you come back, I will check it. Don't relax. If you don't make progress when I come back, you will have nothing to eat in the future. Lin Fei said to Wu Xiaoman, who was giggling with a food bag. Although the Zhanshen system agreed not to let Wu Xiaoman this attendant exercise, but feel that let her relax nothing to do, or let her exercise every day, some things to do, strength to become more powerful. What? Are you leaving again? Is it okay not to leave? I feel that mecha technology is improving recently. I will defeat you soon, but you are leaving. And master, are you sure this food is enough for me until you come back? Wu Xiaoman got up and asked, she was still a little afraid of instant noodles.
In Wu Xiaoman's mind, manipulating the mecha to defeat Lin Fei is the only hope she can get out of trouble now. In the face of her desire for freedom, she has no time to worry about whether Lin Fei has been cut nine times in order to steal the imperial pole. You get a good workout and try to beat me, you said too quickly, turning and starting to leave the basement and closing the door. After a cosmic hour, Lin flies to the private flying field of the Big Dipper, sits on an advanced transport ship sent by the dark non-flower, takes off, flies to the universe, and makes a space-time jump to the coordinates of the remote crystal mine planet. After several days of jumping and flying in time and space, Lin Fei's advanced transport ship finally arrived in the galaxy where the crystal mine planet is located. Lin Fei saw a very beautiful blue-green planet through the small detector screen of the transport ship. Elder, this is our destination this time, Pandora, the planet of Spar. The pilot of the transport ship explained to Lin Fei. Pandora contains a high concentration of crystal minerals, but the air and environment inside the planet are composed of carbon monoxide, sulfur gas and many other toxic substances to human beings. On the planet, there are complex food chains and many alien organisms, which have evolved to adapt to the harsh environment of Pandora. But the air environment of Pandora is very deadly to us. All the people who walk outside the Pandora fortress have to wear air purifiers to breathe normally, otherwise they will die of poisoning in less than a minute. "Very interesting planet, you go to contact the current fortress manager, ready to land.". I'm going to take you against these natives. Night, Wu Xiaoman in the basement, finished eating their own dinner, the basement is quiet, she is alone, thinking about what Lin Fei said when he left, every day not to exercise,inflatable water slide, Lin Fei came back if a check, found that he regressed, the madman is likely not to give her food in the future. Fear and loneliness surrounded the little princess's heart. It also drove her to start doing yoga exercises. Chapter 171 slaughter of ten thousand people. joyshineinflatables.com

willinator

Re: Super Soldier System _ 20200215155400.

Сообщение willinator » Вт апр 02, 2024 4:37 am

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»