Super Learning _ 20200215155354.

Barrios11

Super Learning _ 20200215155354.

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 3:02 am

But the truth. Consumers do have this kind of psychology, some consumers in the purchase of notebook computers will even because of whether the built-in Bluetooth and abandon a brand into the arms of another brand, and its own Bluetooth for him is of little significance, he can spend 20 yuan to buy a mini Bluetooth adapter is nothing more than to occupy a UBS interface, but the psychology of consumers is like this. Strange. Bluetooth is still replaceable, but the unique software is absolutely not replaceable, and its influence on consumers will be great after the fire. Imagine what would happen if WeChat was not made by Tencent but by Apple? Some people may say that if you can't use WeChat, you can use Momo and MiChat. There are always other booty calls in the market. That's true, but that's on the premise that there are competitors, but the terminator of photography has no competitors in five years, let alone now?! Apple has already suffered at the expense of Instagram, so whenever the terminator comes out of Facebook's acquisition of Instagram, it will be the target of apple's efforts, and then apple will naturally be willing to spend a lot of cash to buy the software, after all, apple has plenty of cash on hand that they don't know where to spend. Cash is Zhang Hao's primary purpose. He's not going to take the trouble to run a piece of software forever. Although it's possible to get higher returns in the later period, the effect is too slow. What he lacks most now is a large amount of start-up capital and then use the money to do other things. As for good software,Inflatable bouncer, he has a lot in his mind. Huang Yong immediately said, "If there is such a software, I am willing to cut my salary by half to do this position and try my best to make it the best." As he spoke, he looked at Zhang Hao suspiciously and said, "I'm afraid what you said to me is too much water." For Huang Yong, his primary purpose has not been to make money,inflatable floating water park, but to become an excellent operation talent, since the operation must have a successful product, Meitu Xiuxiu is one, but this credit does not belong to him, if what Zhang Hao said is true, then he has the opportunity to become one of the top operation talents in the industry or even one! "I will not give you a pay cut, on the contrary, I will calculate your salary from now on, and you can tell me whether you agree or not when the product is really put in front of you," Zhang said with a smile. "Really?!" Huang Yong did not expect Zhang Hao to have such great confidence. It seems that Zhang Hao's expression and attitude are not like a joke at all. Zhang Hao nodded slightly and said, "What I said today is absolutely true." Huang Yong immediately stood up and extended his hand to Zhang Hao. Excited to say: "Then I wait for your news, I hope you can keep your word!"! "I'm waiting to see that absolutely epoch-making software!" Zhang Hao shook hands with Huang Yong and said with a faint smile, inflatable castle with slide ,Jumping castle with slide, "Don't worry, it's absolutely beyond your imagination." 。 In the next two days, Zhang Hao recruited three financial personnel for the company, an accountant and a cashier. A CFO's own company is not involved in large-scale purchases, commissions and kickbacks, and so on. Zhang Hao, the financial officer, is not worried that the company's accounts are already clear, and there are three people to check and balance each other. Early expenditure is the staff salary and channel development, as long as they often pay attention to the financial situation, there is no need to worry about financial problems. Zhang Hao, the technical development team, directly dug a small team from a company specializing in hand machines, and then dug several designers, so that the scale of the company has begun to take shape. After the technical team was in place, Zhang Hao gave the specific requirements and wrote out all the development work that needed to be done later in detail. For those technicians, as long as they do everything according to their own requirements, then they can sneak the core code into it. As for the core code, he used a unique algorithm to encrypt others, not to mention plagiarism, even a glance is a dream. Because the company has a shift, there will be expenditure and salary accounting, attendance and other issues, so the financial and personnel personnel. They all followed closely and began to work.
Chen Lijun also came to the company class as promised. The first thing she did when she came to the class was to skillfully buy several advertising spaces in several major recruitment websites and then start advertising the company's recruitment. Chen Lijun was just a bare rod commander at the beginning, but her efficiency was really very fast. In just five days, she had interviewed more than 50 people. By Friday afternoon, she had already identified three candidates for personnel work, two receptionists, and several suitable assistant directors for Huang Yongwu, who was coming to the company. As soon as Zhang Hao arrived, he gave the technical department a double monthly salary so that they could start the closed development without stopping. In just one week, the work had been done, just waiting for Zhang Hao to nest the core code of the mobile phone software. According to Zhang Hao's requirements, the design department has done all kinds of visual design of the software very well, from the chart logo to the first interface, the patting interface, and the function interface. Now all the photography functions of the photography terminator have been fully developed, and the rest is a community sharing function that is not yet online. This technical requirement is not high, but the requirements for the server are relatively high. The server needs to be constantly set up. The community also needs to be developed and tested in a closed way before it can be online. But don't be nervous. Hao is going to launch the 1.0 photography terminator first in Apple. The shop shelf also follows the successful route of the terminator of photography in later generations. On Friday afternoon,large inflatable water slide, Zhang Hao called Chen Lijun and asked her to inform all the employees of the company to work overtime tonight, because he would take the nesting program to the company tonight to complete the nesting and test the software. However, overtime is not in vain. Every employee can get three days'salary as a subsidy. joyshineinflatables.com

willinator

Re: Super Learning _ 20200215155354.

Сообщение willinator » Вт апр 02, 2024 4:34 am

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»