Ruo Xing Han Sky _ Where is Today _ txt Novel Paradise

Barrios11

Ruo Xing Han Sky _ Where is Today _ txt Novel Paradise

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 3:00 am

The smile on Huayou Bingqisi's face disappeared. The earth king of the Idel people is the demon king called by the foreigners. This has always been a sensitive topic in the Idel people. Although the demon king Kachiyunde disappeared, he has not been proved dead. His majesty has remained in the hearts of many old generals. But the new generals can't wait to see the birth of a new devil. And not only these, behind the title of the devil, but also the burning in the hearts of these young people. Huayou Bingqi knew that many young generals had privately set up a group called "Storm Meeting" to discuss how to sweep across the Western Land and establish a powerful Dynasty of the Idel people every day. O young people, is the nightmare of war so soon gone from your memory? Have you forgotten the cry of pain when you face the high cliff under the step of God, the fire that can not be extinguished in the forest of elves, and the growing wall in Kilogang? Perhaps it is because the history is too heavy and the desire to be suppressed for too long before the powerful reality that we dream of a glorious war. Unfortunately, Hua Youbing understood that although the Demons were brave, the dragon could not devour the sea. Although the Sion people were divided into nearly a hundred large and small countries that could not be unified, once the war was resumed, they would be reconnected. In peacetime, they fought for power with each other, and the Paladin Kant and his Silver Moonlight Chinese Army were busy running around, but if the Demons launched a war,x60 line pipe, it would be tantamount to putting Kant back on the throne of the Supreme Military Commander of Sion. The faces of the generals under the seat were different, and even among the young generals, there were those who were dissatisfied with the proposal. Cambemis, commander of the New Mexico Bitter City Army, was already unhappy. He has been outside the Stormmeeting, perhaps because he has been proposing to treat the Idrians as equal to the Sions at home and has no interest in conquest. Your Majesty Kachyund may come back to us at any time. Don't mention it again. As soon as Hua Youbing waved his hand,a333 grade 6 pipe, Minders sat down with displeasure and stared at Cambemis and others who were sitting still. When it comes to beauty, there are still many elves! A veteran hurriedly diverted the topic. Come on, the most beautiful woman in the world is in our Minrostia. When it comes to beauty, which woman in the world can compare with Xiao Taxue? Just then, the bugle sounded outside the door, and a nifty and beautiful girl came in with the hand of the head of the six-winged Dragon Army. Almost everyone stood up, and as soon as the girl entered the room, the hall was filled with brilliance, like the spirits of the stars and the moon flowing everywhere. When they finished saluting to Hua Youbing, Hua Youbing asked about the situation of the battle, x70 line pipe ,x60 line pipe, and all the people raised their glasses to toast, and the dance began. Ta-Cher, you really should go to all the big families and let everyone enjoy and fall in love with your beauty. Minders came over with a glass of wine. Oh, really? Actually Stepping on the snow and sneaking up to Minders' ear, "I really want to go." "Well, shall I take you with me when I go to war against the Sion people?"? I will make all the people worship at your feet and praise your beauty! "Oh?"? Does it depend on war? I'm too tired. Call me when you go hunting, and forget about the war. Ta-xue jumped aside with a smile. Minders turned his head and saw the other pillar. If he was talking to Cambemis, his face was not happy. This Minders! Are you trying to make trouble for the general? It was I who saw His Majesty the Demon King with my own eyes, but he told people in private several times that I was a liar! Said that His Majesty the Demon King was already dead. If he pinched his glass angrily, "in those days, I would have drawn my sword to give him a good look." And the Storm Society, a group of young people who have never seen the world, so want to fight, really should send them all back to the ground to meet the undead army! "Fortunately, however, the general is wise, and the storm will not be able to affect his decision." Cambemis said, "But the Stormy Society is also trying to drive out all the Sions in the country or turn them into slaves, which will surely lead to a new war." "I'll tell the general to take off all the ranks of these guys." If you drink the wine and say, "If they dare to mess up, I can use the six-winged dragon legion to clean up the flower shelf division.".
” "Don't get excited. This will only bring about civil strife. I understand their feelings. They just see years of victory and overestimate the strength of our people." "I went to fight after years of victory!"! Let them try? If you shout loudly, all the people at the party will look at you at once. If you're busy, Lacambemis is hiding outside the temple. Step on the snow to see in the eye, also curious to throw away the dance partner to follow out. Minders and a few of the young generals of the Storm Society watched from afar at the table and snorted. Outside the hall, if you continue to say: "In fact, the storm will be a few young masters, but also can not make any big deal, I am more worried about a person..." The fearless man looked around and lowered his voice, as if the name he was about to spit out would cause an earthquake when it fell to the ground: "That's Abiki.." "British Abiqi of the Demons?"? But he's on an expedition to the dungeon. Cambemis said. That's right. Remember when he was going to take his own hundred thousand men back to the ground? At that time, Minrostia had just been established, and the situation was very difficult. The general asked him not to leave so sincerely, but what about him? "Yes, we all surrounded Fort Priscilla and waited for the general to give the order to destroy him." "You saw the way he looked. He only had hatred in his eyes. He hated us!"! He hates us for leaving them in the ground. And he always thinks that the roots of the Demons are underground. He has no interest in winning or losing on the ground. He even wants us to lose on the ground so that we can go back underground. "Maybe he thought we were wrong to decide on the expedition from the beginning." "Yes, the expedition made him lose all his relatives." If he sighed,uns s31803 sheet, "When General Hua Youbing decided to abandon all the old and weak, he cried loudly. We all drew our swords and knelt down before the general and vowed to fight to the death, imploring him not to abandon his people." 。 lksteelpipe.com

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»