Hot Heavenly King _ Liu Xia Hui _ txt Novel Paradise

Barrios11

Hot Heavenly King _ Liu Xia Hui _ txt Novel Paradise

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:58 am

But Jiao Yuheng was wise. He seemed to understand something and said, "Well, you two are quarreling again.". Eat, eat, dumplings are going to be cold. "Teacher.". I toast you. Tang Chong hurriedly raised his glass to toast, trying to change the stage of the play. After dinner, Tang Zhong said goodbye to the old couple. Not surprisingly, the old lady again asked Jiao Nanxin to send Tang Chong out. This time Jiao Nanxin did not refuse, changed his clothes and came out. When the two young men went out and the door of the room was just closed, the old lady pinched Jiao Yuheng's arm and said, "You old man, if you don't help with this, why are you still in the middle?"? Nanxin's mother is coming soon. According to their progress, how can we meet then? Jiao Yuheng smiled, pulled his wife to the sofa and said, "When you mentioned this matter,white marble mosaic, did you notice the reaction of Tang Zhong and Nan Xin?" "Reaction?"? What reaction? The old lady was stunned. Difficult. Jiao Yuheng sighed and said. What's the matter? Does Nanxin look down on Tang Zhong? I think the child is very good. Said the old lady. No, I have to talk about her. "You mustn't mention it." Jiao Yuheng is in a hurry. Maybe Tang Chong has another girl he likes? “————————”—— In the past, the old lady also had the intention of promoting herself and Jiao Nanxin, but Tang Zhong felt that today's old lady spoke more bluntly than before. There seems to be a little anxiety. Did something happen? Tang Zhong thought in his heart. In the evening, the weather was better, and the heavy rain turned into an imperceptible drizzle. The umbrella brought out became superfluous,Porcelain Marble Slabs, and it was not opened in Jiao Nanxin's hand. Tang Zhong and Jiao Nanxin walk side by side on the tree-lined path at night. The wind blows and leaves fall, and the filaments are cool, which makes people fantasize. Jiao Nanxin kept silent all the time, and Tang Zhong did not know what to say. When he reached the crescent bridge, Tang Chong thought that Jiao Nanxin would stop and return. This has become a habit, with the crescent bridge as the boundary, Jiao Nanxin will be sent here every time. Tang Zhong slowed down his pace and thought of saying a few words of farewell. However, he saw Jiao Nanxin still maintaining his original speed and passing by him. She had no intention of stopping when she crossed the crescent bridge, and she still walked forward. Tang Chong froze for a moment and quickly followed. The air is good outside. I want to walk. Jiao Nanxin said. The air outside is good, that is to say, the air inside the house is not good. Tang Zhong knew that Jiao Nanxin felt pressure and had some irritable emotions. Don't listen to the sound of beating leaves through the forest. Why not sing and walk slowly? Tang Chong comforted him and said. Why don't you make it clear? Jiao Nanxin asked aloud. If Tang Zhong said at the dinner table that he already had a woman he liked, Carrara Marble Slab ,Calacatta Nano Glass, and that he and Jiao Nanxin were just ordinary friends-the old lady would not think about it any more, would she? "I don't know what to say." Tang Zhong answered frankly. Afraid my pride will be hurt? "I just think it has nothing to do with self-esteem." Tang Chong said. Let me do the talking. Jiao Nanxin said. Tang Chongyyù stopped talking again. Don't say sorry to me. We have nothing to do with each other. Jiao Nanxin waved his hand smartly and expressed his dissatisfaction with Tang Zhong's mother-in-law. What's the matter with these men and women now? When it comes to love, he hesitates. Like is like, dislike is dislike. What's so hard to answer? Tang Zhong laughed and said, "I'm afraid the old lady will be sad.". It's rare to see a man as good as me. "Then you can be her grandson." Jiao Nanxin said. That's a good suggestion. It can be considered. As they talked, they walked toward the parking place. Tang Chong pressed the lock with the car key. When he opened the door and was ready to get on, he found several clear cracks painted on the black car body. The crack was fresh, and it was obvious that they had left to eat at Teacher Jiao Yuheng's house for a while. Tang Zhong closed the car door and pointed to the painting marks and said to Jiao Nanxin, "I thought they would at least smash the car and remove two tires anyway. It seems that they don't love you enough.".
wWw. xiAoshUotxt.cOm Chapter 475, we are here to smash the scene! Chapter 475, we are here to smash the scene! Jiao Nanxin was also a clever man of ice and snow. Naturally, he knew who had done such a dirty thing. He frowned and said, "It's really bullying people too much." "What do you think should be done?" Tang Chong looked at Jiao Nanxin and asked. If Jiao Nan wants to calm things down, things will pass like this. It's just a scratch on the skin. Just do a spray paint in the past. Tang Zhong himself is not afraid to offend a few campus dandy, but he wants to consider Jiao Nanxin, who is studying in school, and Jiao Yuheng, who is working in school. Tang Zhong already knew the identity of those bastards, and if Dean Jiao was in an awkward position at school because of his own reasons, that would not be what Tang Zhong would like to see. President Jiao Yuheng is a well-known research expert in the field of psychology in China, and he has no need to worry about not being accepted by other schools. For a long time, many famous schools at home and abroad want to ask President Jiao Yuheng to bring out their school of psychology. But President Jiao Yuheng has worked in Nantah for more than ten years, and he has a lot of feelings for Nantah. Obviously, he did not want to leave. Of course, if Jiao Nanxin is not willing to give up, then, as a dessert after dinner, play a game with them. Report J jng. Jiao Nanxin said. She was livid and obviously hated Wang Sining, Li Pu, Liu Jingdong, and others. No need to report jjng. Tang Chong shook his head. Jjng can't see that he will come, and if he does, he may not deal with it impartially. "Then go to the door and beat them to a pulp." Jiao Nan said ferociously that she had never been afraid of anything. In any case, jjng can't see that he will come, and he may not be able to deal with it impartially. Tang Zhong laughed and gave a thumbs-up to Jiao Nanxin, saying, "You should learn and use it flexibly.". Since we are in a bad mood,Marble Granite Price, let's go to relax. Tang Chong pulled open the car door and made a gesture of invitation, saying, "Get in the car." 。 forustone.com

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»