Long live the call

Barrios11

Long live the call

Сообщение Barrios11 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:56 am

In his mouth, he seemed to cough up a little blood, but it was totally different from the kind of lung chamber that was blown through a big blood hole and blood spurted wildly in Tianquan's imagination. What made Tianquan dumbfounded was that there was no sign of an explosion in the body of the third young man of the Yue family. What happened? Tianquan waited for a long time, this Yuejiasanshao should have exploded his body long ago, but it was all right? He never thought that the field of Yueyang students was "devouring" the starlight energy just now was equal to tonic. Cough in Yueyang is mainly to cure the damage caused by the attack of Duanmu Dragon City with innate Qi. Duanmu Dragon City's innate energy echoes his'weak field ', which has a strong effect and has a great impact on Yueyang's wounded body. So Yueyang took the opportunity to cure and restore its greatest fighting power. Yueyang did not know that Tianquan had misunderstood, and of course, he did not care how this guy reacted. Tianquan's starlight energy and talent have no effect on Yueyang, and even to a certain extent, that kind of starlight energy is a kind of help, which can speed up the condensation of Yueyang's "comet" field. You, how could you be okay? Tianquan doesn't understand at all. The other side was hit, but he was safe and sound. This is, this is weird! Yueyang wiped the blood stain on the corner of his lower lip with his hand. He smiled like a devil and said, "It's really good energy, but it's too weak. If it's stronger, it'll be better." Before, I could never understand what the power of my realm was all about, and now, with the help of your starlight energy, I finally understand. It turns out that my domain is not outside, but in my body,Grey Marble Slab, or that the power of my domain has not yet grown to the extent that it spreads to the body. Ha, I have been very worried about how my field power is different from others? The heart is still a little perturbed, not now, because after your attack just now, I understand its real usage! In order to express my gratitude to you, I decided to show you the power of using the power of the field for the first time! "Impossible!" Tianquan almost did not go mad, his attack was not only ineffective, but he shouted madly. Hands up,Silver Travertine Slabs, ready to strike again. Think, oneself hit him is to help him, hand is not to be foolish again? Quickly close the potential, fly back, ready to flee back to the side of Duanmu Dragon City. Duanmu Longcheng stood in the distance and looked on coldly all the time. He did not fully believe that Yueyang's words were true, but he guessed that Yuejiasanshao must have had ulterior motives in saying so. Maybe it's a trap. The golden giant of Diamond Level 9 is also very smart and has high wisdom. He has been following the actions of Duanmu Dragon City. When Duanmu Dragon City moves, he follows. When Duanmu Long City is quiet, he also waits in the dark and waits for an opportunity to move. This is not an instant confession, but the wisdom of the holy beast, in this battle wisdom, the golden giant really wants to appear in the Grey Wolf, only with Yueyang soul with the small Wenli can win. Of course, the wisdom of Grey Wolf, under the influence of Yueyang, is growing almost every day. The sacred beast is definitely not the end for it! Look at the stars I made! Tianquan's body rose to the sky, Agate Stone Price ,Calacatta Quartz Slab, but no matter how fast he was, he could not go to Yueyang. Yueyang _. Hand. He grabbed Tianquan's leg and held his ankle tightly. Realm Energy'Comet 'flashed in Yueyang's hands. At first, it was only a small group. Gradually, it expanded, forming a spectacle of simultaneous evolution of condensation and divergence. Countless stars shoot out, form more small comets, and then connect with each other to form a star cluster. Although the diameter is still less than one meter, but the power of Tianquan scared out of his wits, even the distant Duanmu Dragon City, also frowned. Save me, save.. When Tianquan saw Duanmu Longcheng standing still, his heart was even more flustered. He attacked Yueyang, but all the energy was harmless and would only increase the cluster even more. However, the power of the star cluster will hurt him. When the star cluster spreads, the starlight emitted can easily pierce or even shatter the limbs of the heavenly power.. The innate defense of celestial power has no role in this growing cluster of comets.
In the sky, the golden giant who had just swooped down to prepare for the rescue of Tianquan, saw the flashing comet in Yueyang's hands as if it had exploded, and immediately gave up the rescue of Tianquan and turned to flee. It can clearly sense that this kind of energy explosion, the power of destruction is not under the'wheel of extinction '. The wheel of extinction is small and easy to dodge, but this star cluster, once it explodes, will turn into powder 100 meters away! Duanmu Dragon City and the Golden Giant rose to the sky at the same time. Stay away. Yueyang, with the power of heaven, rushed to catch up. Howl! Tianquan is certainly not a fool. He realized that his life was in danger, and that if the comet energy cluster was allowed to explode, it would be absolutely blown to pieces. He is also a ruthless character, who makes a prompt decision, flashes the light in his hands, and cuts off the whole right leg abruptly. Even the next bloody thigh, frantically fled, hoping to escape the scope of the big explosion. As for fleeing back to Duanmu Dragon City and fighting with Duanmu Dragon City, it was no longer his choice, because the indifference and ruthlessness in the eyes of Duanmu Long City just now made Tianquan feel extremely cold. The power of heaven is still breathing, ready to summon the treasure book and raise the shield to protect itself. Just now in the hands of the other side, Reiki was suppressed, unable to summon, now do not summon, I am afraid it is difficult to escape. Give you a ride! There was a sound, like the call of death, from behind. Finished, Tianquan cold sweat, summon treasure book has not been successfully summoned, but the enemy has caught up. Yueyang throws a'comet 'at Duanmu Dragon City. He doesn't need to use the bondage talent to seize the power of heaven. He directly uses the comet to pass through the body of the power of heaven. Because the degree and strength are controlled just right, the comet will not explode the body of the power, but will only shoot through a huge blood hole in his chest.. Duanmu Dragon City is extremely cunning and also knows how to transmit, but for Yueyang, under the comet of the sun, transmission and camouflage are useless. Not to mention Duanmu Dragon City, it is another strong person who has been lurking here,Agate Slabs For Sale, Yueyang can also see a little bit of hidden traces. That strong congenital, has been lurking in the dark, secretly watching. forustone.com

Вернуться в «Поиск партнеров»