Lose to like

King244

Lose to like

Сообщение King244 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:51 am

Wang Linxi next to her was not sleeping. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of her. His eyes rose from his cell phone and showed her neat white teeth: "Sister, do you want to drink water?" Shu Nian hung his head and rummaged in his bag. "It's all right. I brought it." Deng Qingyu sat in the passenger seat. When she heard the sound, she looked over and said, "Are you awake?"? I'll be there soon. We'll go to Grandpa's first? Or do you want to live with Grandpa? The book reads thought: "I go to grandfather there." “……” Deng Qingyu hesitated and asked her for advice. "Shall we go to Grandpa's first and then go to see Grandpa later?" The book reads nod: "Good." The house they used to live in Shiyan Town has been sold. My uncle's family still lived in my grandfather's house, and there was no extra room for them to live in. Deng Qingyu can only follow her husband to live in her husband's house, but the house is not big enough to accommodate so many people. Shunian thought it would be more appropriate for him to live in Grandpa's house. Shunian's grandfather and grandmother prefer boys to girls. Deng Qingyu's brother gave birth to two sons and was brought up by them, so they did not read this granddaughter personally. The attitude is not bad, just not warm. I haven't seen her for a long time, and I haven't asked her about her recent situation. Wang Linxi is a child brought by her husband's family after Deng Qingyu remarried. Apart from the three of them, there were few people who took the initiative to talk to him, but they seemed to be guests. After dinner. Aware of the silence of the two children, Deng Qingyu did not stay long and offered to leave. The four of them said goodbye one by one and got back into the car. My grandparents live nearby, and it's only a few minutes' drive. The two old people knew in advance that Shunian was coming back, and they were waiting at the door. Shunian got out of the car and called out, "Grandpa and grandma, I'm back." "Is it Nian Nian?" The book grandmother smiles kindly,silk olive tree, comes over to hold her hand, stares at her appearance to look carefully: "How thin like this, goes to such as Chuan not to eat well?" Shunian smiled with pursed lips and did not speak. Book grandfather reminds her in the back: "Come in first, do not let the child be cold outside." Deng Qingyu said a few words to the two old people, then told the book to read a few words, and then went to her husband's home with Wang Hao. When their car drove away, Shunian took his grandparents'hands and was about to go home with them when he heard a woman crying not far away. She looked back. It was a middle-aged woman with dishevelled hair and a crazy look. Followed by a young man,artificial coconut palm trees, helplessly pulling her: "Mom, don't do this …" Shall we go home? With tears in her eyes, the woman said to herself, "Xiang Xiang …" Where did we Xiangxiang go? Why can't we find it. It's going to be the Spring Festival, why don't you go home. The young man coaxed her, "Shall we go home first?"? Xiang Xiang may be at home. Shunian knows her. It's Chen Xiang's mother. In junior high school, Chen Xiang, who suddenly disappeared in the next class, was found dead a week later. The book grandfather looks to the book to read, subconsciously pulls her: "We go back." The next moment, Aunt Chen looked up and saw Shunian. She stopped crying, as if she recognized something, large ficus tree ,fake ficus tree, and with her eyes wide open, she slowly came over and stood in front of Shunian. Shunian held his breath subconsciously and took a step back. Young man pulls her at once: "Mom!" Mom! Aunt Chen, however, had no other movement. She looked at her in a daze, and then began to cry: "Good child.." Good boy. Shunian clenched and loosened his fists and comforted him in a low voice: "Auntie, don't be sad." Aunt Chen should be the same age as Deng Qingyu, but her hair has become gray, her face is wrinkled, and she looks old and decadent. She was no longer happy because her daughter had died tragically at the same age as the flower. No matter what happens, she is no longer happy. It's like living in hell every day and every night. I would rather let myself die instead of her than live alone in this world like this. Shunian was a little nervous, and his palms were sweating. She rubbed her sweat on her pants, reached out to hold Aunt Chen's hand and said softly, "The bad guys have been arrested.". Chen Xiang's soul in heaven will rest in peace. Probably because of seeing Aunt Chen like that, Grandpa and Grandma's heart became heavy.
Three people went into the house, the book grandmother said to her: "In fact, usually fine, when the festival, will begin to cry, looking for Chen Xiang that girl." Shunian gave a sullen hum. The book grandmother looked at her appearance, did not mention this matter again, sighed: "In a twinkling of an eye, your father has gone for almost five years, but really fast." Why is it buried in Ruchuan? It's hard for me and your grandfather to go and see him. Shunian bent his lips and said, "I'll drive you later, and we'll go together." "Read it." Grandpa Shu waved to her. Shunian went over and squatted in front of him like a little milk dog. "Grandpa." Grandpa Shu rubbed her head, looked at her in a trance, stared at her eyebrows and eyes similar to those of Gao Lin, and unconsciously became red-eyed and tearful, repeating three words back and forth. It's really good. The two old people could not stay up late and went back to their rooms to sleep at nine o'clock on time. Shunian dug out his suitcase, took a shower in the bathroom, and then went back to his room. She slept in the room where Shu Gaolin used to live, and the furnishings inside were the same as before. Only the window was equipped with a layer of anti-theft fence, and the door of the room was equipped with two more locks. When he saw the two locks, he looked so stupefied that he could probably guess what Deng Qingyu had said to them. She pursed her lips and her nose was sour for no reason. With the light on, she crawled into bed and tucked under the covers. The last few days are all festivals. Yesterday was Shunian's birthday, today is Valentine's Day, and tomorrow is Chinese New Year's Eve. Shunian looked at the circle of friends, was fed a mouthful of dog food, and quickly withdrew. I didn't know what to do, so I was bored to lie in bed and practiced bubble sound for a while. Soon there was sleepiness,large palm trees for sale, and the eyelids gradually drooped down, as if they were being pulled down by something. She rolled over and was about to tuck her whole head into the bed to sleep. The next moment, the mobile phone rang suddenly. I was so sleepy that I couldn't open my eyelids. I picked up the phone in a daze. "Hello?" 。 hacartificialtree.com

willinator

Re: Lose to like

Сообщение willinator » Пт фев 09, 2024 3:28 pm

Вернуться в «Учебный процесс»