Life is as clear as death (willow BG)

King244

Life is as clear as death (willow BG)

Сообщение King244 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:51 am

What is the feeling of trembling like a drumstick in the heart? What is the sour and heavy feeling that makes the eyes become? However It doesn't feel bad. TOKI showed a shallow smile under the cover of the sea. The rookie competition is over. For TOKI, there is no doubt about the result. The champions of the men's group and the women's group are respectively Akaya Chihara of Lihai University and Ryomi Hara of Lihai University. Ri Ji Ruo really lived up to TOKI's hope and reached the final. Against Chihara Chiya. How can Chi also lose under the TOKI devil training every day? However, Hiyoshi has also grown up a lot, and he can be neck and neck with Chihara. The person who forced Qieyuan into such a bitter battle was no one else except the senior of the second grade in the Ministry. As for TOKI and the three giants of Lihai, the principle has been lost before the bitter battle. Atobe Keigo, who accompanied the minister to the competition, saw the figure of TOKI sitting in the supervisor's seat and silently recited his name again in his heart-Twelve Gods. Is it as an on-the-spot supervisor instead of participating in the rookie competition this time? Li Haida really wants to retain his strength and make a big splash in the Kanto Competition or even the National Competition. In the final, Taro, who was sitting beside TOKI in the ice emperor's supervisory seat, looked at TOKI who silently nodded to him and then had no communication, and secretly admired him in his heart. Lihai sent her as an on-the-spot supervisor, which shows that her ability has been recognized. Will you continue to grow when you are the twelve gods? Can not help but this year's Kanto competition is full of desire, Li Haida in her training can be strong to what extent? TOKI, Chihara and Ryomi returned to Rikai University without much stay in Tokyo. With two championship medals in her pocket,faux ficus tree, she couldn't help but imagine how everyone in the department would react when they saw it? After all, it was the first game after her training. Although it was not a formal competition for all the members, she was very happy. Well, not bad. Lihai University should have won the championship, whether it is a formal competition or a practice match! Don't relax in the future! "Oh, well,silk ficus tree, Sanada, didn't you see the performance of the twelve gods?"? The twelve gods will also serve you in the future. "The women's net department actually won the championship!"! Yukimura, I grant you a sum of money for the training of the tennis department. Keep it up! "Whoa!"! Tokimosuke's treat! We're going to have a barbecue, and cake, and.. Isn't that great? Chapter 9 With the closing of the Newcomer Competition, Lihai University is also about to usher in the Haiyuan Festival jointly organized by the Ministry of Secondary Education, the Ministry of Higher Education and the University Department. TOKI, who has been immersed in the practice program recently, completely forgot about it until Monday's club meeting. This meeting of the association will mainly discuss the Haiyuan Festival to be held next week. The friendship program jointly organized with the seniors of the Ministry of Higher Education and the Ministry of University is jointly formulated by the Men's Network Club of the Ministry of Higher Education and the Men's Network Club of the University Department. The Men's Network Clubs of the Middle Department only need to participate. The program has not been notified yet, and the main consideration now is the booth of the tennis department. I propose to make a cake shop! Jack and I can make cakes, faux grass wall ,fake ficus tree, and I have developed a new kind of cake, which is very delicious. Marui hung excitedly on the jackal's shoulder. A cake shop.. "But there are more materials for making cakes. Do we have enough money for the club?" Liu Sheng held his glasses and asked worriedly. Hum, club funding is not a problem. Because of winning the championship in the last rookie competition, the headmaster granted a special grant. Liu chuckled and explained to one side. Cake.. Is it better to eat with the wind? After all, the cake is too sweet, and girls prefer it. At present, the total number of students in the secondary sector is 2,677, with 1,514 boys and 1,163 girls. There are more boys than girls, so choosing a more neutral Zephyr food can achieve good results. TOKI took his notebook and held his glasses habitually, only to find that the bridge of his nose was empty. Well, I also agree with Tokinosuke's proposal. "But what is a good choice of Zephyr food?" Liu, who likes light flavors, agreed to TOKI's plan.
"Barbecue!"! Barbecue is the highest! Kelp Jun in the side of the inexplicable excitement, the corners of the mouth seems to have bright liquid. Idiot! Is Barbecue a Zephyr food? And the headmaster won't agree to barbecue in the school! There it is! Liangmei's "back of the head attack"! "Woo.." Pain! Kelp sobbed and hid behind TOKI. How interesting How about a sushi restaurant? The minister, who had been smiling gently and watching everyone play, spoke. Sushi restaurants are even less likely. First of all, sushi needs a skilled chef to make it delicious. I'm afraid the sushi we made is hard to swallow. TOKI filed an objection. Yeah. I was negligent. The minister's smiling eyes are curved. In fact, barbecue is OK. Sanada, who had never made a sound, said, "My elder brother used to be a graduate of Lihai University. When he went to school, he ran a barbecue stall." "Barbecue?"? It seems to be good. If you add grilled fish and grilled vegetables.. Hearing what Sanada said, King Ren, who was watching from the side, also made a sound. But everyone seems to like barbecue, poof. "Barbecue!"! Barbecue! Barbecue Marui seemed to have seen the grand occasion of the barbecue, and he was so excited that he stuck the bubbles on his face. Then it's decided to be a barbecue shop. Minister Yukimura heard that Renwang could also roast fish, and immediately gave the order. Chihara triumphantly made a V to Liangmei, then turned his face and snickered with Marui. But teenagers, the stalls you think about seem to be all about food. Is your training menu really so exhausting that you want to eat anytime and anywhere? TOKI is very thoughtful. As a result,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, the booth of the tennis department was unanimously approved to be a barbecue restaurant! Jackal: Hey, I haven't said a word yet. It was not long before news came from the Ministry of Higher Education. The joint program of the three men's tennis departments in this year's Haiyuan Festival has been selected, which is "Tennis Open Day". hacartificialtree.com

willinator

Re: Life is as clear as death (willow BG)

Сообщение willinator » Пт фев 09, 2024 3:27 pm

Вернуться в «Учебный процесс»