I heard that Elder Martial Brother died many times.

King244

I heard that Elder Martial Brother died many times.

Сообщение King244 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:49 am

She looked at the library full of books in silence, hoping that the method would not be too complicated and would be simpler. "Use wood as a medium to place godhood.." Ming Yanhua turned over the stacks for several days in a row and finally found the information he wanted. She sorted it out, roughly meaning to find a place to store her godhood first, set a time limit, and when the time comes, the godhood will automatically return to its place, and the soul in reincarnation will be pulled back to the body of heaven. Keep the godhood in good condition and make sure the body is in good condition. Finally, find a way to die. And the best medium recommended in the book to store godhood is the tree. Trees have spirits, and the older they are, the more spiritual they are. But to be able to store her godhood and Yin Xun's magic at the same time, I'm afraid the general tree can't bear it, at least it has to be a big tree for ten thousand years. Where is such an old tree. When Mingyanhua returned to Dongling Palace, he saw the woods near Mingqianhe Palace. She blinked her eyes. Yes, master has a lot of trees. She pulled one out of them. Although Mingqian Crane's punishment for his disciples is very severe, there are not many restrictions on them. Apart from the fact that he had to get permission before touching anything in his house, he didn't care much if the two children tore it down. Of course, the premise is not to disturb him. Ming Yanhua flew around his master's grove,artificial banyan trees, and in the green, he saw a big white tree in the middle. She wondered why she had never seen such a big white tree before? After flying to the tree, she found that the tree was so big that three people could not embrace it. There were clusters of tiny white leaves on the trees, and the small white leaves grew so thick and pleasant that they did not fall down when the wind blew. Ming Yanhua immediately felt that the tree was different, not only in color, but also strong, and there was not a single fallen leaf under the tree. This is her ideal tree. Pulling out the Awakening of Insects,faux ficus tree, Mingyan ploughshare drew a circle around the tree. As soon as she lifted her hands and tried to dig the tree out of the ground, she realized another problem. She is willing to accompany Yin Xun reincarnation, but what if they are separated when they are reincarnated? That's no good, who knows Yin Xun after reincarnation will not be as miserable as he is now, if not accompanied by her, it is not as good as now after reincarnation. She had to find a way to tie them together. What can bind the souls of two people together. Ming Yanhua thought about it and then thought of a solution. The old moon. She immediately ran to the Hall of the Moon and walked all the way in, only to see shelves on both sides, with a red line on the shelves. On one side of the shelf, the red lines are connected to the finished nameplates, and on the other side of the shelf, there are messy red lines and scattered nameplates. Two children are bowing their heads to tidy up, one looking for a sign and the other threading. Yanhua Shenjun? Both of them looked up and saw her with a look of surprise. "Are you looking for the immortal?" "Yes." Ming Yanhua nodded, silk ficus tree ,outdoor ficus tree, "please inform me." "The immortal is in the back yard. You can go in yourself." "Good." The old month is a smiling and kind old man, and Liu Si is diametrically opposed, the temper is very good, no one can make him angry. The rosy face, with its white beard, looked rather cheerful. He was lying in the pavilion to rest when he saw Ming Yanhua and got up in surprise. "Why did the God Yanhua come to the Hall of Moon and Harmony?" "I want to ask you for something." Ming Yanhua came straight to the point. "Is there anything that can bind two souls together?" The old moon raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Isn't the moon and the temple everywhere?" He grabbed a handful of red thread from his sleeve and handed it to Mingyan. "God, put it away. If it's not enough, ask me again." Ming Yanhua shook his head. "This is not good.". I want something that can be tied together no matter how many times I'm reincarnated. She added, "If you can make a good marriage, you don't have to get married." The old moon twirled his white beard and thought, "God is asking me for God." "I won't take you for nothing." She took out a handful of jade slips and handed them to Yue Lao. "These are all beautiful jade. How much do you want to sell me?" The old moon smiled, "This is the God's jade slips, do not look at the quality of the jade, light is the two words above the tobacco ploughshare, can be sold to a thousand pieces of gold outside." So sell it to me.
” "You're welcome, God." The old moon shook her head and led her into the room. "When my little granddaughter went to the battlefield, she caused a lot of trouble to the God. If it hadn't been for the God's protection, she would not have come back.". At that time, I brought her to thank God, God did not accept my gift, this time as a reward for God's saving my granddaughter's life. The old man spent a golden array out of thin air in the house, and the virtual door emerged. He took out two golden strings from it and handed them to Mingyan. "God, put them away. As long as you tie these two golden strings, no matter for ten or a hundred generations, you can make a good relationship." "Thank you." Ming Yanhua bowed to him, "but please accept this jade slip.". Master has taught us not to take other people's things for nothing. Save that is because the old granddaughter is his own soldiers, as far as possible to reduce casualties is her responsibility as the chief, is not a life-saving grace. Yue Lao could not refuse, so he had to accept it. He looked at Ming Yanhua and asked casually, "I just don't know who the God is going to use it for?" Ming Yanhua raised his chin slightly. "For a very important person." For very important, very important, very important people. The author has something to say: Thank you for Ju Lu's mine!!! Thank you gentlemen for the nutrient solution! Chapter 124 The author has something to say: about why the woman does not pursue Jiang Choufeng, and the death of so many people are not sad, I say. Because this is the setting of the basic three views, I can't describe it in the text. In fact, in the previous chapter, the heroine and General Wang said that life and death are just reincarnation. Unlike human beings, they clearly know that death is doomed, and that it is just a matter of going through six reincarnations. For everyone, death is equivalent to the soul in their eyes. And Jiang Choufeng did not let the soul of the one million souls fly away,decorative palm trees, so in their eyes, the anger is not death, but the dignity of heaven has been trampled on. hacartificialtree.com

willinator

Re: I heard that Elder Martial Brother died many times.

Сообщение willinator » Пт фев 09, 2024 3:24 pm

Вернуться в «Учебный процесс»