On the way

King244

On the way

Сообщение King244 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:47 am

He was going to live with his brother and sister-in-law, who had found him a job in Colorado, and his ticket was bought by the prison guards, and he just wanted to be released. It was a young man much like Dean, and his blood was running so hot that he could not bear it. But no strange saint from above saved him from his perverse fate. As a friend, when you get to Denver, keep an eye on me and don't make me do anything stupid, okay, Saul? Maybe I can get my brother's protection. When we got to Denver, I took his arm and went to Larimer Street to pawn his jumpsuit. The old Jew at the pawnshop knew what it was before he had all opened it. I don't take such bad things here. I can get them every day from the people of Ken City. Larimer Street was full of people trying to sell their prison clothes, and Henry ended up wrapping it in paper and putting it under his arm and walking around in new jeans and a sweatshirt. We went to Dean's usual bar, Greenham's — on the way, Henry threw the jumpsuit in the trash — and called Tim Gray. It's night. Is that you? Tim Gray said in surprise. That's great! Ten minutes later he and Stan Hipparhad staggered into the bar. Disappointed with life in Denver, they had traveled together to France. They liked Henry very much and bought him beer. Henry began to squander the pocket money he received in prison. I was back in the soft, dark night of Denver, among its dark alleys and crazy houses. We came into town and ran through all the bars. But Schiphard has been wanting to see me for years. Now,liquid bottle filling machine, for the first time, we're walking down the street together. Saul, I haven't been able to figure out what to do with myself since I got back from France. Are you really going to Mexico? Can I go with you? I can get 100 yuan. I used to study at the University of Mexico City with a veteran's grant. Well, it's settled then, but Steve will come with me. He was a disheveled, slender,water filling machine, slightly shy Denver lad with a kind smile on his face. Fuck He walked leisurely along the street with his hands on his hips, swinging from one side of the street to the other. He quarreled bitterly with his grandfather and went to France to fight against him. Now he's going to Mexico. As a result of quarrels with his grandfather, Dan often wanders around Denver like a beggar. That night, after we had had a good drink, Stan slept in Henry's hotel room for the night. I can't go home so late-my grandfather's giving me a hard time and he's giving my mother a hard time. I'm telling you, Saul, I'm going to leave Denver as soon as possible, or I'll go crazy. I stayed at Tim Gray's. Later, Barbie Rollins rented me a neat little room in the basement, where we partied every night for a week. Henry decided to go to his brother's house. We never saw him again, and we don't know if anyone has seen him since, water filling machine ,plastic bottle making machine, or if they took him back to prison, or if he escaped from prison one night and regained his freedom. For an entire week, Tim Gray, Dan, Barbie, and I spent our afternoons in charming bars in Denver. The waitresses there were all dressed so carelessly, with a pair of shy and provocative eyes rolling around. They never turn people away. In fact, they often fall in love with customers and have a story that is exciting enough, sometimes swearing, sometimes sticking together. You can meet such a story in every bar. Night. We hung out at the crazy Negro Bar, got drunk, and talked until five in the morning in my basement room. We used to lie in Barbie's backyard at noon while a bunch of Denver brats who liked to tease cowboys and Indians climbed up some fruit-bearing cherry trees and threw cherries at us. I had a good time, the whole world was in front of me, and I had no more messy fantasies. Steve and I were going to let Tim come with us, but he was nostalgic for his life in Denver.
One night when I was getting ready to go to Mexico, Dole from Denver came up to me and said, "Hey, Saul, guess who's coming to Denver?" I'm a little confused. He's on his way. I got the news from a reliable source. Dean has bought a car and is coming to see you. For an instant I saw Dean, an angel at once exciting and frightening, hurrying along the road, approaching me as fast as a cloud, chasing me and coming at me like the "corpse traveler" on the plain. Above the plain, I saw his persistent, resolute face and his bright eyes, his wings, and his old car, blazing with fire, burning on the road, through the fields, across the cities, destroying bridges, burning rivers, and running madly west. I knew Dean was going crazy again. If he took all his savings out of the bank to buy a car, his wife would get nothing. Everything has become so incredible. Once again, he continued westward across the terrible and groaning continent,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, and behind him, the smoke of the charred ruins rose. We were scrambling to get ready for Dean's arrival. He was driving me to Mexico. Do you think he'll take me with him? "But he asked nervously." I'll talk to him. I said decisively; the fact is that we can't predict. Where does he sleep? What to eat? Is there a girl looking for him? Just like the coming of the high school, he had to prepare to expand the slums of Denver and cut some laws to accommodate his enthusiasm. 3。 gzxilinear.com

willinator

Re: On the way

Сообщение willinator » Пт фев 09, 2024 3:21 pm

Вернуться в «Учебный процесс»