Huanhua Xijian Record

King244

Huanhua Xijian Record

Сообщение King244 » Ср ноя 23, 2022 2:44 am

GongSunBuZhi sink a track: "Baoer's Qi pulse is already as weak as a gossamer. Even if he is allowed to rest at ease, I don't know how long it will take for him to recover. If anyone mentions the Battle of Noon in front of him, with his temperament, he will rise up regardless of his own safety. At that time, his blood will surge back and his Qi pulse will be broken, and even the immortals will not be saved!" His eyes like a knife in the face of all one by one, slowly then way: "If anyone mentions the Battle of Noon in front of him, it will be tantamount to killing him!" In spite of themselves, they stepped back a few steps, and their pale faces, in the light of the sun, looked like a group of condemned prisoners. Mo Buqu opened his arms, threw himself on his knees, looked up to the sky and wept: "My God!"! Heaven! Do you have the heart to let this child never hold up his head? Do you have the heart to destroy this child forever? "Jin Dawei suddenly picked up a bowl-sized stone and threw it straight into the sky with all his strength, hissing loudly:" "Where is there any justice in the world?"? God is blind in his eyes. 。" Wan Yuliang hung his head and finally said slowly: "At this moment, there is still a way to go." Call sun unwise way: "The younger generation is in a mess,ultrasonic cutting machine, but I've heard of Master Wan's advice." Wan Ziliang way: "I can only ask Li Yinghong to take Tie Wenhou to a place of repentance and tell the whole story to all the heroes in the martial arts world. With their fame and Tie Wenhou's injuries as evidence, it will be believable." This is indeed the only way that people can do in helplessness. They immediately chimed in, Mo Buqu spirit-vibration, turned over and swept up, ran to the house and out, the mouth kept a deep voice shouting way: "Li Yinghong." Li Daxia. Elder Li.. But there was no answer in the room. In the two rooms, there were only two people who were seriously injured and fainted. Yang Bu-nu and Fang Baoer,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, but where were the figures of Li Yinghong and Tie Wenhou? Look again On the snow-white wall, there were already seven more scrawls. Boa, I'm sorry! The handwriting was bright red, but it was written in blood. Li Yinghong and Tie Wenhou raced away, and the two were trapped, seriously injured, and asked for help. All of this is a vicious trick to frame Boa. Mo Buqu, Wan Ziliang, Gongsun Buzhi.. It is almost impossible for all people to believe that this is true, but it is an ironclad fact. Wan Ziliang's well-tempered body, which had been tempered into steel, ultrasonic spray nozzle ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, could not stand steadily. He fell on the wooden chair and said in a trembling voice: "I can't believe.." I can't believe. Li Yinghong and Tie Wenhou are such people. Wanmou has been wandering in Jianghu all his life. He doesn't want to make a mistake this time. Gold is not afraid to shout abuse, Mo Buqu lost his mind, stone does not sink his teeth, Wei does not wipe his sweat, Simon does not cry without tears. Jin Zulin body and mind has been cold, murmured: "How can justice exist?"? Where is the conscience Suddenly he turned and ran out, feeling that if he didn't get drunk again, he wouldn't be able to live for a while. Mo buqu tears way: "Last time Ouyang Zhu and this time Li Yinghong both had a relationship with Boa, but why did they frame Boa like this?"? What is the purpose of this? ? "GongSunBuZhi slowly way:" "Just because there is an invisible, inaudible and elusive devil in the dark who wants to frame Baoer, and just because the devil knows that there are people like Ouyang Zhu and Li Yinghong in his throat, he can make Baoer fall for it." There was an indescribable fear in the deep voice. There was a shudder in their hearts, but they felt that the invisible and inaudible demon seemed to be behind them, grinning grimly at the suffering of others in his clutches. GongSunBuZhi dream like slowly then way: "This demon not only wants to take Boa's life, but also Boa slowly loses his reputation, courage and confidence in his torment, and finally has to die. This demon is so cruel, so poisonous and so cruel that no other person in the world can match him." People think of the devil's two deadly tricks, not only fear is seamless, people can no longer be fooled by him, but also people will never be able to wash away the stigma after being deceived.
With Wan Ziliang's abundant experience and Gongsun's unwise wit, they can be said to be unique in the world, but they still fall into the devil's deadly trap. Isn't it hard to imagine how terrible the devil is? Everyone's mind turns several times. All have no sweat wet heavy clothes. Gold is not afraid of suddenly hissing loudly shout a way: Who on earth is this demon? What hatred does he have with Boa? ? Ouyang Zhu and Li Yinghong have such a deep relationship with Baoji. Why would he frame Boa with his words? My God ! Heaven! Do you know anyone in the world who knows the secret? Who can answer my words? The shrill voice echoed in every corner, but when the voice disappeared, it became a dead silence again. Because up to now, no one in the world knows the secret except the devil himself, and no one can answer his question. Noon. The dark clouds disappeared and the sun shone all over the ground. Heavenly Sword "Mei Qian's spacious and simple house was silent, and many of the martial arts heroes who were waiting to see the excitement had already gone.". Two young men in Tsing Yi were cleaning the garden. There was no wind on the earth, and the garden was deep and silent. In this stuffy noon, only the skylark in the cage under the porch brought some life to the deep courtyard. Heavenly Sword "Mei Qian sat alone in the shade of a tree. Although he was monotonously rubbing his world-shaking lock sickle in his hand, his mind was already out of sight.". The lock sickle flashed with dazzling light, but his face was unusually desolate and lonely, and he did not know whether he was sighing for his loneliness? Still sighing at the loneliness of the lock sickle. ? Suddenly, a man ran, bow way: "Outside the door, Wan Ziliang, Shaolin Mo Buqu and Wudang Gongsun Buzhi are asking to see you." Mei Qian said, "Oh,sonicator homogenizer," frowned slightly and hurried out. Wan Ziliang, Mo Buqu and Gongsun Buzhi were standing in front of the hall. The three of them seemed to marvel at the silence of the house. Mei Qian was a guest, but the three of them refused to take their seats. Wan Ziliang mused: "Have all the guests and friends gone?" Mei Qian sighed and said: "They are all gone!". fycgsonic.com

willinator

Re: Huanhua Xijian Record

Сообщение willinator » Пт фев 09, 2024 3:16 pm

Вернуться в «Учебный процесс»